~Chapter 3~

[picture above is Arabella]
Arabella's POV

........A couple days later........

I was seated on the lounge with my legs kicked up reading a very boring book but I had nothing to do and klaus was who knows where, when a knock on the door was heard. I simply put the book down and got of the lounge and slowly walked to the door, once I reached the door I opened it to reveal Damon and Stefan Salvator standing before me.

Arabella: and what do I owe the pleasure I say with a smirk on my face.

Damon was about to speak when Stefan cut him off because he knew Damon would say something off topic.

Stefan: we are here to see klaus, we need to talk he says normally.

Arabella: it's about the cure isn't it, you want to find it for your dear Elena you say sarcastically and then smirking. They give you a plain look,Come in you say still smirking.

You all walk into the lounge when Rebekah walks in as well.

Rebekah: What are hey doing here she says to me.

Arabella: they need to talk to Nicklaus, speaking of klaus I must go find my husband I say walking towards Rebekah, keep them company shouldn't be long I say smirking at Rebekah while she returns the same smirk to me.

I walk into Klaus's area where he is talking with his hybrids.

Klaus: evening love he says not even turning around.

I walk up behind him while his hybrids stare at me, some even wink at me, I ignore them and when I reach klaus I put one hand around his torso and whisper sexy "we have visitors" in his ear and then turning around and winky at his hybrids before walking out of the room with klaus following and back to the lounge room.

Klaus: aww Stefan and Damon take a seat lads he says sitting down as they do to.

I walk next to Rebekah and lean against the wall.

Stefan: Jeremy has completed the hunters mark so that means we have the map Stefan says leaning forward putting his arms on his knees.

Klaus: I was hoping that was the case klaus says smirking leaning back into his chair.

Stefan: we also had bonnie draw us a picture of what the hunter mark looks like he says reaching into his pocket and handing it to klaus.

Klaus: pack your bags it seems that we are all going on a little adventure he says after examining the picture and then standing up.

Damon: yeah yeah it's all roses and daisy when you say it like that but how are we going to get in there, there is could be many booby traps Damon says in his normally sarcastic voice looking over at klaus.

Klaus: we send in her first he says turning around and pointing at me, Causing me to smirk like I always do.

Damon: oh how romantic send the wife in to see if she gets killed before you risk your life Damon says sarcastically earning a glare from klaus.

Klaus: well you see Damon she can't be killed, she is a special kind of  vampire he says pointing at me when he says 'she' and smirking at Damon, earning a smirk from me knowing that klaus is right.

Damon: every vampire can be killed if they get stacked in the heart Damon says empathising "killed" not believing klaus.

Klaus doesn't say anything, instead he vamp sped picks up a stack and vamp speeds over to me stacking me in the heart, earning a gasp from me. Stefan and Damon both stand there shocked and wide eyed from what klaus just did to his wife.

So what is so special about Arabella that she can't be killed 😏 all will be revealed soon.

Sorry for the short chapter another chapter will be uploaded soon but I hope your enjoying the story so far please like/comment and add this story to your library so you get updates