~Chapter 8~

Arabella's POV

From last chapter:
It only took you a couple of moments to drink every single person there. You were on the last person about to finish them off.

Rebekah:" really Arabella" she says with her arms crossed.

You drop the body before looking at Rebekah with a bloody shirt and mouth.

Arabella:" really" you say smirking.

.......

Rebekah:" where's niklaus" she say with her arms still crossed.

I simply shrug my shoulders and walk past her out of the bar.

Rebekah:" your turned your humanity off didn't you" she says following after me.

Arabella:" yep sure did" I say still walking and smirking.

Rebekah:" your the most stubborn bitch I know" she says as I stop and vamp speed over to her.

Arabella:" i know" I say with a smirk crossing my arms.

Rebekah:" but finally.....after all these years Niklaus has finally broken you to the point of no humanity" she says crossing her arms and frowning.

Arabella:" huh" I say with a little shrug and a chuckle.

Klaus POV (Finally)

Klaus:"Arabella" I yell across the house quiet angry. " Arabella" I yell again a bit more angry.

Elijah:" Niklaus, what's with all the shouting" he says coming into my office slightly pissed.

Klaus:" Arabella has seemed to of run off" I say

Elijah:" and why would she do that" he replies back

Klaus:" well you see brother, my dear Arabella wants a family" I say smirking a little.

Elijah:" she wants to have a child with you" he says slightly confused.

Klaus:" yes, but you see vampires can procreate, so she isnt getting one" I say slightly amused with myself as I lean on my desk.

As Elijah was about to reply my phone rings and I pick it up with a smirk.

Phone conversation

Klaus:" uh Rebekah, what do I owe the pleasure"  I say smirking.

Rebekah:" I have your dear wife with me" she says annoyed.

Klaus:" would you send her back to me, I was looking all over for her" I say with sarcasm in my voice.

Rebekah:" niklaus you have driven her to the point of no humanity, this is no laughing matter" she says getting angry.

Klaus:" well you might want her back here, before her inner Ripper comes out" I say and then hung up the phone.

Next day

Klaus POV

I asked Stefan and Damon to come help me with Arabella. We had just reached New Orleans and Rebekah has been keeping Stefan up to date about where Arabella is. I park the car and everyone gets out, the town didn't seem as active as it usually was it was very quiet.