~Chapter 18~

The Next Day

Klaus POV

It was the next day and Arabella is asleep up stairs while marcel, Rebekah and I are standing in the living room discussing on what went down yesterday with Arabella and what we can do to fix it. 

My arms are folded and the room is quite as I stare waiting for an idea to pop to my head of how we can fix Arabella.

Rebekah: " Are we just going to ignore the fact that Arabella tried to kill me last night" she semi yells breaking the silence and my train of thought.

Klaus: "Rebekah my dear sister, no body is ignoring the fact, we were just thinking..... before you opened your big month" I say smiling at the end which she returns with a death glare.

After my smart comment there was a knock on the door, I turn around while still smirking to open the door.

Klaus:" Awww Stefan, just in time, I see you brought others" I say before waving them in.

Damon:" Where is mumma bear by the way" he says walking in.

Elena:" No one cares if she isn't here" she says rudely walking into the living room and crossing her arms.

Stefan:" So what's going on and why are we here" he says stopping Damon and Elena.

Klaus:" You see Stefan, Arabella is killing people and we think its from my little angel inside of my dear wife" I say.

Elena:" So what are we going to do about it" she says confused.

Marcel:" Well I think the baby needs to go" marcel starts before he is interrupted by Arabella walking into the living room.

Arabella:" Talking about me were we" she says strutting into the living room.

Elena:" More like bitching" she muffles under her breath.

Arabella POV

I walk into the living room to see nearly everyone there, including the doppelganger who has just whispered something under her breather which I heard very clearly. 

Arabella:" Heard that home wreaker" I says with sass.

Elena:" Try me" she says angry as she vamps speeds over to me before Damon stops her.

Arabella:" I wouldn't" I say walking away with a smirk and then vamp speeding out of the house.

Later on in the day: Still Arabella's POV

I walk back into the house with still everyone there seated in the living room.

Arabella:" Seriously" I say walking through the front door.

Klaus:" Aww love your home" He says.

Arabella:" What are they still doing here" I say sitting on the couch.

Elena:" Can anyone smell blood" she says looking around as I smirk and she gives me a death glare.

Arabella:" Your human friends are just sooo delicious" I say still smirking. " Especially... matt" I say licking my lips as she grows more angry.

Elena:" you little bitch" she says vamp speeding towards me but I grab her by the neck and vamp speed her to a wall.

Arabella:" You really weren't trying that again were you" I say slightly laughing from her trying to beat me.

Damon:" Woah we all need to just calm down" He says as I look over at him.

Arabella:" Huh" I say smirking as I drop her to the floor and walking away." And get out of my house before I kill everyone you love" I say still walking away.

Later that night: Still Arabella's POV

My eyes jolt open and I blink a couple of times before getting up from the bed that both Klaus and I share, I walk over before looking at myself in the mirror, only to see darkness that filled my whole eye. I look over at Klaus who is dead asleep, I grab a dagger which is hid in my drawer and go around to Klaus's side of the bed, I give him a kiss on the head before stabbing the dagger into his chest just missing his heart, he jolts awake in pain as he looks at me.

Klaus: " Arabella" He looks at me in shock." Your eyes" he says in pain 

Arabella:" Cant have you chasing after me, sorry baby" I say with a smirk before vamp speeding out of the house.

I reach a not busy road and start walking along it, maybe I could find a bite to eat I think to myself. I walk to the middle of the road and lay down. Its been a little bit when a car starts heading my way. They stop just before they hit me and get out of the car. I look over to see Jeremy as he walks towards me.

Jeremy:" Arabella, what are you doing" he says backing away a little. 

Arabella:" Thinking" I say bringing my stare back to the sky.

Jeremy:" About" he says making conversation as he reaches behind his back.

Arabella:" My little angel" I say putting my hands on my stomach.

Jeremy:" Oh yes, your pregnant" he says distracted.

Arabella:" Yeah and hungry" I say vamp speeding over to him grabbing his neck.

I look down to see the phone in his hand and a text saying " Found her" before looking back up at him.

Arabella:" huh really Jeremy" I say as he gasp for air.

Jeremy:" Arabella you don't want to do this" he says looking into my demon eyes." You wont even remember this" he says still gasping for air.

Arabella:" Oh I will" I say reaching into his chest and ripping his heart out.

I drop him to the floor and look up to see Klaus, damon, Stefan and Elena.

Arabella:" My bad" I say smirking before vamp speeding off.

Omg I updated haha. More chapters will be coming soon. Don't forget to send in ideas because I'm getting writers block ahhhhhh. Anyway hope you liked this chapter :)