~Chapter 4~

Arabella's POV

I gasped as klaus pulled the stack out of my chest and then turned around to see their shocked expressions.

Klaus: believe me now Damon klaus says smirking uncontrollably because he was right.

After recovering from what just happened I roll my eyes at how cocky Niklaus is being right now.

Klaus: so it's settled we send her in first and we are leaving as soon as possible we don't want others finding out what we are doing klaus says to everyone.
Klaus: well you better be off now klaus says referring to Damon and Stefan while turning around and walking away, I push myself off the wall with my arms cross and follow after him leaving Rebekah to deal with Damon and Stefan.

Klaus and I return to the area where he was talking to his hybrids that are no longer there, klaus continues into the room and takes a seat at his desk and picks up his half drunk bourbon, he takes a sip while I lean up against the wall with a pissed off expression on my face.

Klaus: What's wrong love he says lifting his head from his bourbon.

I simply give him a pissed off glare with my arms crossed.

Klaus: whatever's bothering you love don't keep it in he says smirking.

I continue to glare and ignore him before he gets up and vamp speeds over to me and places his hand on my face and gentle moves his finger along my cheek. I lift my head and lean in brushing our lips slightly.

Arabella: next time you use me as a demonstration I say impaling him with a stake earning a gasp from him.

Arabella: The stack will be in your heart I say pulling out the stack and walking away not looking back at him.

I walk out into the kitchen to see Rebekah sitting there smirking at me.

Rebekah: I knew you were going to get him back she says handing me a glass of bourbon.

Arabella: you think he would of learned with the 680 years we have been together I say earning a laugh from Rebekah.

------------------------------------

Next day
Klaus POV

I was sitting in my study with my feet up on my desk and a glass of blood in my hand. Arabella wasn't up yet, she still hasn't said a word to me since yesterdays incident, she has a bad temper so I do like to give her, her space maybe she has cooled down since yesterday that was until I saw one of my hybrid been thrown down the staircase and take back what I said about her being cooled down. I simply get up from my chair and walk over to the hybrid laying on the floor and a somewhat pissed off Arabella at the top of the steps.

Klaus: morning love I say smirking as she descend the stairs. She simply walks pasted me.

I crouch down to the hybrid on the floor.

Klaus: your lucky you still have a heart mate I say smirking and walking away.

---------------------
Later that day
Arabella's POV

The plan was to all meet up at the Salvator boarding house and klaus and I have just arrived and are getting out of the car as klaus walks around to my side of the car I intertwined our hands together and looks down at our hands and smirks as we are walking to the front door.

Klaus: forgiven me have you love he says smirking.

Arabella: far from it baby I say in a seductive voice as we walk in the boarding house.

Sorry for not uploading I have been super busy but more chapters to come. please like/comment and add this story to your library so you don't miss updates!!

Hope everyone enjoys xox