~Chapter 2~

Arabella's POV
It was the next day and I decided it was time to explore Mystic Falls and grab a snack while I am doing so😏. I walk down the stairs after getting dressed and was walking out the door when klaus appeared in front of me.

Klaus: going so soon love he says with a smirk on his face.

Arabella: I have things to do, people to kill I say back with the same smirk.

Klaus:that's my girl he says kissing me on the forehead and walking away.

.....................................................

I was driving along in the car when I came across the mystic grill, Rebekah has told me lots about this place so I decided why not check it out. I hoped out of the car and strutted into the mystic grill, eyes focused on me as walked further into the grill. I looked over at the bar and locked eyes with a black haired and blue eyed man, I smirked to myself before whispering dinner is served and walking over to the man.

Arabella: hey there I said flirtatious while sitting down.

Man: well hello he said flashing me a grin.

Arabella: keep the drinks coming with no bill I say compelling the bar tender.

Man: what brings you to mystic grill he says flashing me a smirk.

Arabella: well I was hoping for a bite to eat I say grabbing his neck making him look into my eyes. Meet me outside I say trying to compel him.

Man: okay he says nodding and walking out of the bar.

I smirk to myself finishing off my drink and walking outside when suddenly I was pushed up against a wall.

Man: who are you he practically yells in my face with his arm pushed up against my neck.

Arabella: aww silly me you must be a vampire I say not with a smirk and not phased with he trying to choke me.

Man: tell me who you are Or I will rip your heart out he says tightening his grip.

Arabella: see that not possible I say smirking and then vamp speed throw him to the ground with my hand around his neck.

Arabella: I am 700 years old I wouldn't I say smirking and then vamp speeding home.

Damon's POV

Stefan I yell as I run into the house. Stefan I yell again when I reach the lounge room.

Stefan: what he says to me coming into view.

Damon: we have a problem I say putting my hand to my head.

Stefan: what do you mean we have a problem he says confused.

Damon: well I was just enjoying my drink when whoooss some 700 year old girl vampire appears beside me I say doing hand actions.

Stefan: how do you know she was 700 year old he says frowning.

Damon: it's not the point Stefan, the point is we have a powerful vampire on our hands I say to him.

Arabella's POV

Arabella: Nicklaus I am home I say walking into the house.

Kol: well hello beautiful Kok says appearing in front of me.

Arabella: go away kol I say pushing past him and sitting down on the couch.

Kol: why are you with my brother when you have all you need here he says walking over flirtatiously ignoring my question.

Before I could say anything klaus appears in the door frame.

Klaus: leave her be kol before you get a dagger in your heart he says amused at the thought of me daggering kol.

Kol walks out of the room not saying anything as klaus and I stare at him, but then klaus turns his attention back to me.

Klaus: Arabella I have to pay a visit to Stefan would you like to join love? He says sweetly.

Arabella:certainly I say getting up and walking over to him.

.........................................

At Salvator boarding house

Arabella's POV

Klaus and I just walk right into the Salvator boarding house not even knocking to see Stefan standing in the living room.

Stefan:there is a doorbell you know he says smartly with a drink in his hand.

Arabella: who rings doorbells now days Stefan I say smirking, making klaus have a grin on his face.

Klaus: anyway we need to talk about the cure,

Damon: aw the cure Damon says coming into the lounge room earning everyone's attention.

Klaus: yes the cure can be found with the map from the hunters mark he says turning his attention back to Stefan.

Arabella: so that means that a hunter has to complete the mark by killing vampires for it to be complete I say now leaving on a wall with my arms crossed.

Damon:hold on what are you doing here Damon says walking closer to me, I should of known you had something to klaus he says looking over at me.

Arabella: you really should of I said with a smirk plastered on my face, leaving Damon confused.

Damon: well I haven't seen you before so you must be klaus new play toy he says raising his eyebrows.

I simply laugh to myself still smirking.

Klaus: I see that you already know my wife klaus says walking over to Damon and patting him on the shoulder. Come on love we must be going he says walking over to the door.

I walk past Damon and out the door winking at him as I do so.

Damon: wife? he says confused