~Chapter 5~

Arabellas POV

While klaus enters the living room of the Salvator boarding house I trail behind him. When fully into the living room I see a brown haired girl sitting on the couch next to Stefan, she finally spots me and gives me a weird look.

Elena: "um klaus I thought we agreed to keep this between Damon, Stefan me and u" she says standing up with a confused on her face while looking at me.

Klaus:" she is also apart of it" he says looking from me to Elena.

Klaus then turns to look at everyone so he can talk, leaving a still confused Elena.

Klaus:" we will all be leaving tonight no questions asked" klaus says to everyone.

You chuckle to yourself earning a stare from everyone.

Damon:" care to enlighten us on what you have on your mind" he says cocky

Arabella:" oh just the fact that we have 4 vampires, 2 that are more than capable, 1 that's an original and me that can't be killed" you say laugh/smartly "and then we have ....Stefan? play toy tagging along for no reason" you say referring to Elena with a smirk on your face.

Elena:" who even are you" she says getting slightly angry and strutting over to you causing Damon and Stefan to step forward but klaus puts a arm up to stop them.

Arabella:" I'm klaus's wife" you say smirking and walking out of the house, causing everyone to follow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast forward to the island with the cure on it.
Arabella's POV
We were walking along the trail klaus and I in front and Damon, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Jeremy trailing behind.

Stefan:" what's up with you" I hear Stefan say as he looks over at a angry Elena.

Elena:" her" she says anger in her voice.

Stefan looks from Elena to me and then back at Elena.

Elena:" I don't like her" she say go Stefan causing him to chuckle.

After hearing what Elena says you just smirk to yourself and don't stop walking.

Arabella:" just to clarify Elena" you say before continuing with " it's a mutual feeling" you say still walking but turning to face her with a smirk on your face.

Elena goes to reply but klaus cuts her off.

Klaus:" enough you lot, your all getting on my nerves" he says stopping and turning around.

You raise your eyebrows and smirk at Elena before you all start walking again. Causing her to become angrier.

Sorry for the short chapter.....but I updated finally. I hope you enjoyed and I will be updated more so don't forget to like/comment and add this book to your library so you get updates.

Thank you❤️😊