C 11 : Chiche heartbreak

I did the only thing that came to my mind. The only thing that every girl in movies does when these sh** happens. 

I stormed out the door and left them there. Just like the movies !

I tries to save my tears. I really did, but it just came pouring out like a waterfall. 

I aimlessly walked around. I figured that I should go back home.

Ok. That's what I'm going to do. 

I looked around to make sure that 'they' were not around.

Then, I walked. 

-

I burst throught the door ( my house, of course ) and found 5 guys stumbling down the stairs.

"Um.. how did you guys get in ?", I asked slightly panicked..

They snapped their heads up to look at me. Travis was almost falling over. "Back already?", he asked and laughed nervously.

"Yes. and how did you get in ?", I asked again with an eyebrow raised and hands on my hips.

"Key.", Mike said matter of factly , holding up a key. MY key. THE key that I put under the door mat.

I snatched the key from Mike, "Thank you very much." and walked up the stairs. "Now, why are you here?"

"To um.. we were.."

"Let me guess. Spying ?"

"That's not the right term.. We call it Observing" , Jace said.

"Really now? and what were you observing ?"

"Khloe !", Damon shouted as he burst through the door. He was covered in sweat. "I'm so sorry. She- that - I dunno who she was !"

"Why are you sweating? ", I asked, eyeing him suspiciously. "Last time I checked, you drove there.", I asked bitterly.

"I .. uh.. ran ... here. "

"Haha ! dude ! You sprayed yourself with the sprinkler and burst through the door ,trying to act all manly, dincha ? That's an old trick, dude..", Jake laughed. "Never works."

I stomped up to my room. The guys were following me up. 

"Um.. ?"

"We have something to tell you.", Jake said ,then looked around ."Coast is clear. Go !", then pushed me up the stairs.

"Wha- wait ! Hey !"

Then they pushed me into my room then locked the door. Damon was outside the door, slamming his fist against the door. "Khloe ! Please !! Please.. I didn't- "

"Shut up, dude !", Jake said. "This is an 'only awesome people's ' meeting.. Shoo !"

"Yeah- we're just trying to protect our Khloe.", Matt said teasingly.

"You Khloe ?", Damon shouted. "Guys ! Let me in NOW ! Let me in !!!"

Mike put a finger to his lips to tell us to 'shhh'. 

The room was suddenly quiet.

We heard footsteps retreating from my room's door. Jake nodded and then they all jumped onto my bed.

"Oi !" I folded my arms over my chest

They all looked at me . 

"I have a plan.", Jake said

"Spill.", I say in a business like voice

Jake sat up straight. "OK-revenge.  here's the plan...", he said grinning mischievously.