5: My Own Trailer

I woke up and saw I was in thr room from yesterday on the couch. I looked down and saw Robbie still sleeping so I decided to let him sleep for a few more minuets.

I sat there thinking for a bit then all the sudden Robbie moved like a twitch all the sudden and it scared the crap out of me.

I jumped a bit then tried to calm down but he was already opening his eyes. "Sorry" I whispered. "For what?" He asked a little bit loud because he just woke up.

"For waking you up" I said. "It's ok" he said. He slowly sat up straight "where's David" he asked.

"Not sure" I said. I got up and walked over to the door where there was note it read: To Sage and Robbie I went to meet the rest of the cast at the studio for a tour it starts at 1:30. Didn't want to wake you. P.S I called your parents Sage and told them I'd take you home tonight. If you need anything call
xxx-xxx-xxx.

I said "David's at the studio and we got to go at 1:30". I called David.

"Hello" he said. "Hi it's Sage" I said. "What's up" he asked. "Clothes" I said.

"Umm" he said. "Never mind" I said "see you soon Bye" I continued. "Sorry, Bye" he said.

I hung up and put my phone in the pocket of my jeans. "Shirt" Robbie said.

"What" I asked. "Want a shirt" he asked. "Umm sure" I said. He reached in a suit case and threw me a shirt then he took his off.

I couldn't help but look at him I'm sorry. "You should take a pic" he said. I smiled and said "no thanks and if I wanted one I could look you up on google".

"Touché" he said. I turned around and put on his shirt. Then turned back around an saw him looking at me. "Take a pic" I said in a deep voice trying to sound like him.

"Ok" he said he pulled out his phone and took a picture of me with my messy hair and his giant shirt on.

"Gee, thanks" I said. We both smiled then walked out of the room I looked around for a hair brush and found one on a table.

"Thank god" I said I quickly brushed my hair. Then followed Robbie. We went outside and he called a taxi. But instead of going to the studio we went to a car dealer ship.

"Really?" I asked. "Yup, we have an hour" he said. "And you couldn't have took me home to change" I said sarcastically.

"Fine we'll go after" he said. "I'm renting a car" he said. "Get a Jeep" I begged.

"I will, if you get down on your knees and beg" he said. I gave him the death glare he just raised an eye brown at me.

"DAMN YOU AMELL" I said very loud. I got down in my knees and said "please get a jeep".

I didn't notice than he was recording me till after I stood up but whatever. "Fine" he said. "And if that goes on any social media I will cut you open rip your heart out part way grab an arrow shove it threw your heart then send it to Italia after I rip it out the rest of the way" I said.

"Ok geez" he said. "Umm hi can I rent a Jeep" he said. "A Jeep Wrangler" I said.

"Any year" the man asked. "Do you have any 1995?" I asked. "Yes one" he said. "Is it Blue" I asked. "Umm yes" he said. "Ok" I said smiling.

Robbie paid the guy then we left in the most gorgeous car I'd ever seen. "So a 1995 Blue Jeep Wrangler" Robbie said. "Yup! It's my dream car" I said.

He smiled then drove me home I ran inside and put on some Camo Jean short shorts cause it was really hot out.

I came back out and Robbie said "no shirt". "I kind of like this one" I said.

He laughed then we drove to the studio. We pulled up and Troy, Jake, Gabby an David where standing there Robbie got out then walked around an open my door I hopped out and they all just stared.

"Hello" I said. "Hey Sage" Gabby said after a second. "Oh" I said realizing Robbie was famous.

"Guys this is Robbie" I said "Rob-ster this is Gabby, Troy and Jake".

"Hi" Robbie said. "Omg Hi" Gabby said. "Ok let's start the tour" David said.

"All right Davey" I said following him. We walked around a lot.

Basically it was a giant lot with a big building where we would be filming in for some parts and the rest of the lot had trailers and a giant field.

"Lastly" David started saying near the end of our tour "these are you trailers".

"No way" I screeched. They all looked at me. "Oh stop it" I said then ran over to mine and went inside.

It was beautiful it was not very big but oh well. It had a make up table with a giant mirror and bathroom and a big couch and TV.

I walked back out and everyone was still standing there. "What do you think?" David asked.

"I love it" I said. "Of course you do" Robbie said. "You want to go Amell?" I asked.

He said nothing "thought so" I said smiling. Gabby gave me a high five and said "you go girl".

"Also over here" David said and we all followed him to the back of the lot where another building was.

"This is where your rooms are if you want to stay over night" David said.

"Want me to drive you home" David asks as everyone else was leaving. I looked back at Robbie.

"I will" he said.

I went to bed thinking this was gonna be awesome and I was right.