21: My Brother

5 Months Later

For the past couple of months we've been filming on weekends and when I get home from school. It's been really fun.

We finished shooting for season one, and tonight's the wrap party.

"Sage hurry up!" Robbie yelled from down stairs. "One minute!" I yelled back.

I pulled on my black ripped jeans and a plain white T-Shirt then slipped into my black leather jacket.

I grabbed my phone then ran down stairs. "Finally, could you take any longer" Robbie joked as we walked out the door.

When we got outside I saw a blue Jeep. "You got my dream car again?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Of course it's your big night. You just finished your first season of your first Tv Show".

I gave him a hug before hopping into the passenger side.

We arrived at Dave and Busters where the wrap party was being held and both hopped out of the beautiful Jeep.

We walked inside to see all the cast and crew playing games and talking.

"Robbie, Sage" David said as he walked over to us. "Hey Davey" I said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I got some bad news and some good news" he said as we pulled apart. I stayed silent and waited for him to speak again.

"Good news this party is going to be awesome, bad news...the show isn't getting picked up for another season"

"Oh" was all I said, it's all I could say. I mean it was so much fun filming with everyone and now it's over. What if I never see any of them again?

"I'll see you guys later, I'm gonna go get a drink" I said excusing myself. I ordered a milkshake and sat down in a booth alone.

"Hey" Robbie said a few minutes later as he sat down next to me. I just starred down at my drink and mumbled a "hey" back.

"You okay?" He asked. I slowly looked up and met his eyes before saying "No".

"I'm scared that I'm not gonna see you again, you're like my brother and I-" he cut me off.

"Sage, we're going to see each other  still. You're my little sister, I'm always gonna be here for you" he said making me smile.

"I love you Robster"

"I love you too Sagey. Now let's go have some fun"

×××
The End

Thank You to everyone that read this story :)

Happy Holidays!