18: Bear & Bean

I woke up to people laughing I slowly opened my eyes and saw Stephen and Robbie looking at me laughing.

I looked around to see what they were laughing at and soon my eyes landed on Jensen and Jared.

Jensen had his arms wrapped around my waist and his head was laying on my stomach. Jared had his head on my shoulder and his arm was under me and wrapped around my shoulder.

"Aw they're so cute" I said petting Jared's head. "Did you just pet me?" He mumbled into my stomach.

"Yes Jare-Bear I did"

"Jare-Bear?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded and smiled.

I looked down at Jensen and slowly reached my hand towards his head. "Don't even think about it" he said looking up at me.

"Please Jeny-Bean?" I asked pouting. "Ugh fine" he said laying his head back on my stomach.

I placed my hand on his head and messed up his hair. "Happy?" He asked. "Sassy?" I asked back.

Jared's jaw dropped before he burst out laughing. "Come on Bear & Bean we got to go get ready for COMIC CON" I yelled.

Jared got off the pull out but Jensen just lay there so I climbed back into the bed and lay on top of him.

"Jeny-Bear it's time to get up" I said but he didn't move. "Ok you leave me no choice" I said before quickly licking up the side of his face.

"You didn't" he said.

"I did"

"You better run Sage"

I slowly got off him but took off running when he sprung up and started chasing me.

I threw the door open and ran down the hall. "Jeny Stop" I yelled as I continued to run down the hall.

I ran until I hit a dead end. Crap I'm screwed. I turned around and Jensen rounded the corner and smirked as he saw I had no where to go.

"Jeny" I said slowly. He started walking towards me so I ducked and ran past him.

"Come on old man" I yelled as he started chasing me again.

All of the sudden I felt wrap around my waist and stop me from running. "Got you" I heard Jensen say before I felt his tongue go up the side of my face.

He released me and we walked back to the hotel room laughing.