4: ROBBIE!

I got in the car and said "Mom guess what, I got a job".

"What?" She asked. "If you let me I get to be in a new tv show with Robbie" I said. "Amell?" She asked. "Yeah" I said.

We went home and read all the form my parents called David and they talked a lot. Then the next morning my mom and dad drove me to this building.

We got out and I followed them inside to see David. "Hey kiddo" he said. "What's up Davey" I said giving him a hug.

"Nothing much I got to talk to your parents so you can go in there and hang with Robbie if you want" David said.

"Ok" I said. I walked over to a door and slowly opened it to see Robbie siting on a couch.

"You know you can come in, I'm not gonna kill you or anything" he said because I was standing at the door staring at the back of his head.

I walked in and slid over the couch so I was sitting beside him. "What's up" I said.

"Trying to find something good to watch" he said. "Do you have Crave?" I asked.

"Like Crave TV?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "I don't know" he said.

"Give me it" I said. "What?" He asked. "The TV remote" I said slowly.

He handed it to me. "Do you have a hang over?" I asked. "No, I just didn't sleep much" he said.

I found Crave on the tv then asked him what he wanted to watch he said he didn't know so I slowly scrolled threw the shows till he looked at Teen Wolf weird.

"Have you seen it?" I asked. "What?" He asked back.

"Oh my god, TEEN WOLF" I said getting louder. "Umm no" he said.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Holy Amell where watching it" I said.

"Really?" He asked. "Really What?" I asked mocking him. "Holy Amell?" He asked. "Yes Really" I said.

I put on Teen Wolf and we watched 3 episodes. At the end of the third one Robbie asked "so who's your favourite character?".

"On this show?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Derek" I said. "I can tell" he said. "Oh shut up" I said.

"Tyler Hoechlin is-" Robbie cut me off by saying "Hot". "Yeah" I said. He put his hand on his heart and pretended to look hurt.

"Not as hot as you" I said smiling. "Aww your so sweet" he said.

"Sage?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "Have we met before?" He asked. "Umm no" I said. "Your lying" he said.

"Yeah, I met you at Toronto Comic Con, I didn't think you'd remember" I said. "It was only a couple of months ago" he said.

"How many crazy fan girls did you meet?" I asked. "A lot" he said. "And you remember me?" I asked.

"Did you come with your friend?" He asked. "Yeah" I said.

"Hmm, guess there was just something about you" he said. "SAGE!" David yelled. "Be back in a second" I said to Robbie.

"Yah!" I said. "We're done talking, but if you want you can stay for dinner then I can drive you home" David said.

My parents said it was ok so I said sure. As they left David asked me what I wanted for dinner.

"I don't know" I said. "YO AMELL WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER" I yelled in the direction of the room.

Robbie yelled "I DON'T KNOW". "Pizza?" David asked me "AND WHY DO YOU TWO ALWAYS HAVE TO YELL".

"Sure" I said "and cause we can". I walked back into the room where Robbie was sitting on the couch.

The pizza came and we decided to watch a movie Robbie wanted to watch The Duff but I said no.

We ended up watching The cabin in the woods which wasn't very interesting for Robbie because he fell asleep leaning on my shoulder.

I was kind of tired, David was watching the movie I quickly took an picture of me and Robbie.

He looked so peaceful sleeping I leaned my head up against his and before I knew it I was out.