20: Pranks & Interviews

I woke up and walked into the bathroom to change but something distracted me. That something was the 4 words written on my face in sharpie. Chris Evans Is Bae was written on my forehead.

I ran to the door when I heard someone knock. I threw it open and there he was. "Good Morning Sage" he said smiling ear to ear. "You suck" was all I said before attempting to close the door in his face but he put his foot in the way.

Despite my efforts to keep him out he managed to push the door all the way open and walk into the room. "Sagey I'm honored that I'm your bae" Captain American said as he sat on the pull out bed. 

"Was this you revenge? Real original"

"Yup it is and it may not be original but it's pretty damn funny" he said laughing. Robbie and Stephen both walked out of there room and just starred. First they looked at me then at Chris then back to me.

"Since when do you know Captain America?" Robster asked. "Since I licked his abs" I answered casually. 

"You licked his abs?" Robbie asked looking disgusted. "He dared me to" I said pointing to David as he stepped out of his room followed by Benny. 

"Dared you to what?" Ben asked confused. "Lick his abs" I pointed to Chris.

"I did, but you enjoyed it" he said. "Maybe I did" I said making everyone laugh.

☆ ☆ ☆

Robbie had an interview about our show so I went with him and didn't even bother trying to hide what was written on my forehead.

We walked in and sat down on a very comfy couch as we waited for the interviewer.

I leaned on my fake brother and lay my head on his shoulder. The girl who was interviewing him walked in and didn't look that surprised I was here.

"I see you brought your little sister" she laughed sitting down across from us. "I'm Bella" she said holding out her hand.

Robbie shook it like the polite person her is and said "nice to meet you". I just smiled at her.

The camera guy walked out and counted down from 3, when he said 1 I assumed he was filming. I was right.

"Hello everyone. I'm here with Robbie Amell and Sage Shaw from CW's new show Teen Defenders"

"So Sage it's your first time at SDCC, How's it going?"

"Great. It's crazy though I mean a couple months ago I was binge watching shows and know I'm here hanging out with the actors from them"

"And Robbie, How's having Sage here been?"

"It's be awesome. Seeing her reactions to meeting her favorite actors is adorable"

"What's the craziest celeb encounter you've had so far?"

"Umm..I got dared to lick Chris Evans abs and as soon as I did he woke up" I said causing Bella to laugh. "Then he wrote this on my forehead to get back at me".

"Well you guys seem to be having fun together. Last question how is it having Robbie play your brother?"

"Amazing. He's the best. We've gotten so close I just feel like he really is my big brother"