10: Gotham

We arrived at the convention center finally where these people told us about where we can go and stuff.

There was a hotel right beside the convention center where we would sleep and there were 4 ,5 or 6 people per room depending in what size you get.

I got put in a room with Emily, Willa and Kaite. Everyone was going to bed cause it was late we have 3 days till convention starts officially.

I was to lazy to unpack so I chucked my bag on the floor and hopped in my queen bed.

I tried and tried but I couldn't fall asleep so walked around and saw everyone asleep. I finally decided to get up at 3am.

I walked out of the room to Robbie and Stephens door. I used a key card I stole from Robbie's pocket earlier and snuck in.

I found them all sleeping as well but as I was about to leave Robbie said "Sage".

"Yeah" I said quietly. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I can't sleep" I said "sorry if I woke you up".

He pulled his covers up and said "get in". I walked over and crawled in bed I was out within a few minutes.

I woke up because someone was jumping on the bed yelling "WAKE UP!".

"SHUT UP" I groaned. I rolled over and hit something to my surprise it wasn't Robbie who was jumping on the bed because he was beside me.

And he is like my brother for those of you who were thinking other wise. I looked up and saw Stephen filming us or something well jumping on the bed.

"Say hello to Facebook" he said. "I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GONNA KILL YOU STEVIE" I yelled.

I chased him around the room until Robbie ran after me and picked me up and holding me as I despiratly tried to kill Stephen.

I finally stopped I went back to the girls room and found them still sleeping I grabbed my bag and walked back into Robbie's room not even carring who the other two people in the room were.

"I'M MOVING IN ASSHATS" I yelled. "SHHHHHH" I heard someone say from the other side of the room I then saw Ben McKenzie from Gotham, The OC and Southland which I happen to watch all of them.

I turned to Robbie and thought I was gonna die. "Hi I'm Ben" he said. I couldn't talk. "She's Sage sorry she must really like you" Robbie said.

I heard Ben laugh. "I swear I am done" I said. "Drama Queen" Stephen said.

"God I forgot you to were like twins" I said. "What do you want to do today Sagey" Robbie asked messing up my hair.

"Ass" I coughed. "OK nothing that sounds fun" Robbie said sarcastically. "She can hang out with David if she wants then we can come go for dinner tonight" Ben said.

"Ok" I said smiling. "DAVID" Ben yelled. David came out of the one of the bed rooms in our room.

"This is Sage" Ben said. David smiled "and she nows who you are so if you guys want to be amazing you can hang out together well we go to a meeting" Ben said.

"Gee thanks Benny" I said. "Your welcome" he said then they all left. I got dressed then sat on the couch till David came back.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Doesn't matter to me" he said. "Want to prank celebs?" I asked.

"Hell yeah" David said.