7: Green Arrow

Hey guys so I met Robbie last Sunday it was awesome I was with him for like 20 minuets talking we'll sort of talking I couldn't really speak but yeah. Me and my friend met him twice within an hour lol and I asked him for a hug and he hugged me like two arm hugged me AHH! It was crazy still can't believe I hugged ROBBIE AMELL!

Any way enough talking here's more story.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The next few days we filmed because it was still summer. Friday I woke up on the couch in my trailer and threw my Stephen AMELL F cancer Hoodie on over my PJ tank top.

I walked out in my Hoodie and my shorts and went into the studio. "Hello" I said. "DAVEY, ROBSTER" I yelled.

I heard people talking in the room that was supose to be our living room. I didn't go in because Robbie came out "SAGE" he yelled. "AMELL" I yelled back.

He threw me over his shoulder. Then walked in to the "living room". I swore I saw Stephen AMELL like the Stephen AMELL as Robbie ran by a group of people.

He threw me down on the couch that was facing sideways and every time I tried to get up he pushed me down.

"STOP" I yelled laughing. I stood up but he swung me over his shoulder again.

"AMELL" I yelled."SHAW" he yelled back.

He started jumping up and down "ROBERT PATRICK AMELL" I yelled. "How do you know my middle name" he asked. "WIKI BRO" I yelled.

"SAGE" David yelled. "Yup! Davey" I said. "STOP YELLING" He yelled.

"THEN TELL DUMELL TO TO PUT ME DOWN" I yelled. Robbie stopped jumping "I'm not dumb" he said.

"You sure?" I asked. He put me down then pushed me. "YOU WANT TO GO AMELL" I yelled.

"YOU TWO DO I NEED TO PUT YOUR ON TIMEOUT OR SOMETHING" David yelled.

"Were not 4" I said. I pushed Robbie back and he was about to push me again when David walked between us.

"SIT" he yelled. Robbie sat down and I leaned against him.

"SAGE this is Stephen" he said. I looked over and saw STEPHEN AMELL smiling starring at me and Robbie.

"OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME DAVEY" I yelled. Robbie and Stephen laughed at me. "Great 2 of them" I said.

I stood up "I'm Sage the awesomest person on earth" I said. Robbie laughed. "You want me to punch your perfect face" I said.

"Aww Sagey that's really sweet" he said. "Me and the Arrow are gonna kick your ass in a minute".

Stephen laughed and said "I like her Rob". "Everyone does" he said annoyed.

He walked out of the room and David talked to Stephen. I saw Robbie's phone on the couch so I picked it up.

I looked through his photos and found one of me and him laughing that David must have took and I posted it on his instagram saying "meet Sage she is awesomer than me".

Then I went to his conatacts and called Grant Gustin.

G: Hello
S: Hi
G: Who is this?
S: It's me
He said nothing
S: Robbie is busy right now but he wanted me to tell you he can go on the date with you
G: What? He said laughing
S: Goodbye Mr.Gustin
G: Umm bye

I hung up and put his phone in my pocket. "Who'd you call" Stephen asked. OMG he is talking to me. "Grant" I said. He laughed.

"Nice" Stephen said putting his hand up I highfived him then Robbie walked in.

"Anyone seen my phone" he asked. "Nope" I said Robbie walked out. I pulled my phone out and added all his contacts to my phone.

"ROB-STER" I yelled "I FOUND YOUR PHONE". He came in and I gave it to him.

"Sage want me to ask if you can be a guest star on arrow?" Stephen asked. "OMG yeah" I said.

He walked into the hall then came back in. "They said you can be a guest star" he said. "OMG I'm gonna die" I said.

"You can bring a friend" Stephen said. I looked over at Robbie. "Aww of course I'll come" he said.

I smiled. "Were filming in November" he said. "OK I get to miss school" I said.

I was gonna be a f-ing guest star on ARROW and STEPHEN AND ROBBIE AMELL WERE IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.