3: Acting

Sorry if this chapter isn't really interesting it's the last one that's only about camp. BUT ROBBIE IS IN THE END!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We're gonna start off doing skits in groups of 2 or more" David said.

I walked over to Gabby. "Want to ask Troy and Jake" Gabby asked. "Sure" I said then turned to face them and said "Troy! Jake! You guys want to be in our group?"

"Sure" Troy said walking over to us and Jake followed him. Avery, Chloe and Ariana were together leaving Brett all alone.

I looked at Troy and pointed to Brett. "Fine" he said "Yo Brett, want to be in our group?"

"Umm sure" Brett said then he slowly walked over to us. It was quite for a minute and getting awkward so I said "Hi, just in case you forgot I'm Sage this is Jake, Troy and Gabby" pointing at each of them as I said their names.

"Thanks" he said smiling at me. "Ok so what do you guys want to do for our skit?" Gabby asked. "Maybe an interrogation" Jake said. "Yes!" I said.

"Ok who wants to be interrogated?" Gabby asked. "Me!" I said. "Ok" she said.

We ended up deciding to have two people be interrogated which were me and Gabby, Troy and Brett were Cops interrogating us and Jake was the guard who brought is in.

It had been 30 minuets since we started planning and we were done. "We're done David" I said. "Ok great Sage" he said.

"So are we" Ariana said. "Ok then let's present them" David said "who wants to go first?" He asked.

"Us!" Gabby said. "Ok go ahead" he said.

We set up our set which was a table and some chairs then me and Gabby walked away with Jake.

"Lights, Camera, Action" David said.

Jake grabbed our fake handcuffs we found in a costume bin and said "come on you two" as he dragged us up to the table at one point I tried to pull away but he yanked me back and said "enough Hale".

Really quick Btw Hale is my fake last name. "Here you go" Jake said to Troy and Brett.

Jake walked over to the side of the table and stood there well Troy walked over to me and sat me in the chair and Brett did the same to Gabby.

"Ok, let's make this quick did you rob the national bank and murder one of the security officers?" Troy asked all serious he was a really good actor.

"No" I muttered. "What's that?" Brett asked. "No we did not!" I said acting annoyed.

"Then where were you two the night of March 3rd 2016" Brett asked. We both said nothing.

Then Troy stood up and yelled "START TALKING HALE" at me. "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU" I yelled back.

Our skit went on and our idea was that Gabby paid me to rob a bank for her but they saw her near the bank so arrested us both in the end they let her go then I yelled "I WANT MY MONEY" which even made David jump a bit.

"Thank you you guys that was amazing" David said. As we walked back to sit David pulled me aside and said "I think your already outgoing".

"Thanks" I said smiling I started walking over to Gabby as I did David said "and your pretty good at acting".

I smiled and sat down we watched there skit then hung out for the rest of the day. David decided to get us to know each other better he would take us for a walk.

He drove us to a forest then we all walked to the big clearing. "Ok stay in the clearing you guys" David said. Then we all went off to hang out.

I hung out with Troy, Brett, Jake and Gabby.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

For the next 2 weeks we did skits and hung out I had made 4 new best friends and I kind of like Troy as more than a friend. Also was pretty sure Ariana hated me cause she hasn't talked to me since the first day of camp.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Last Day

It was the last day of camp and I was about to leave when David called Me, Troy, Jake and Gabby back into the room.

"Hi you guys, so I need to tell you all something this camp is actually being run by the CW and there letting me Direct a new show about a girl who has powers and how she goes to school and learns to control them" David explained.

"Oh my god that so cool" I said. "And I want you guys to be in it so what do you say?" David asked.

"Yes 100%" I said. "Great you guys?" He asked. "Sure" they all said.

"Great I'll send home forms for your parents to see and I'll hopefully see you all tomorrow" David said handing us forms.

I sat on the ledge near the front door waiting for my mom she just texted me she was gonna be a bit late.

I heard someone walking behind me then David sat down next to me. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said.

"So what's up?" He asked. "Waiting for my mom" I said. "Nice, so do you watch the CW?" He asked.

"Yes" I said. "What's your favourite CW show?" He asked. "Arrow!" I said.

"Nice" he said "do you like Robbie Amell?" He asked.

"Yeah, I met him at Toronto Comic Con" I said. "Really?" He asked laughing. "What?" I asked.

"He is gonna be in the show" he said. "What?" I asked. "He's here" David continued to amaze me but I didn't believe him.

"Is this a prank" I asked. "No" he said. "So he's here as in in this building?" I asked pointing at the camp building.

"Yup!" He said "go ahead and look". "Seriously?" I said. "Yes come on" he said.

I followed him inside to our room and when he opened the I saw ROBBIE FREAKING AMELL WAS SITTING THERE!!!

"Omg" I whispered but David heard me. He laughed then said "Robbie this is Sage".

"Hi" he said standing up. He started walking over to me OMG I AM GONNA DIE I thought.

He put his hand up for a high five and I gave him one. "She's probably gonna be playing your sister" David said. "What?" I asked.

"I want you to be the girl" he said. "With super powers?" I asked. "Yes" he said slowly.

"Oh my god, really?" I asked again. "Yes" he said again Robbie started laughing with David.

"Oh shut up you too" I said "what were you like on your first job?" I asked Robbie.

"Well I worked at a pizza place you know and I-" he said but I cut Robbie off by saying "acting".

"I know" he said laughing "I was probably a lot like you" he said. "Then what's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing your just cute cause your so amazed" Robbie said. "Well I went to camp which I thought was gonna suck then it didn't I got an acting job, David tells me your here and I didn't believe him so he took me here and your actually here" I said quickly.

Robbie starts laughing so hard. "Sorry, sorry" he said wiping tears from his eyes he was laughing so hard.

"Oh my god" I said annoyed. "Your already an annoying fake brother" I said.

"I'm gonna be the best fake brother" he said. "Yeah sure" I said. I heard a honk my mom I guessed so I started walking out the door.

"See you David, BYE ROBBIE" I said yelling the ending.

"BYE SAGE" Robbie yelled back. "BYE" I yelled louder. "SEE YA" he yelled even louder. "STOP YELLING" David yelled. I stop walking just before I got to he door and yelled back "YOUR YELLING TOO AND BYE ROBBIE" I yelled louder than both of them.