16: Beach Boyz

"Sage get ready were going to the beach" Stephen Said. "Ok" I said walking into the bathroom and putting on my bikini then threw on some Jean short shorts.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Robbie, Stephen and Grant all shirtless sitting on the couch.

I was about to say something when I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door and saw Jared and Jensen also shirtless.

"This day is gonna be awesome" I said and all the boys laughed.

》》》》》

We were at the beach. Stephen had his speakers blasting and all the boys were in the water having fun.

"Sage get your butt in the water!" Stephen yelled. "One sec!" I yelled back.

I was about to post a snap on my story when Stephen came up behind me and threw me over his shoulder causing me to drop my phone on my towel.

"Amell put me down" I said but he ignored me. We got closer and closer to the water, "Stephen" I said but he just responded by saying "Sage".

We reached the water and Stephen stepped into it a bit then threw me as far as he could.

I held my breath as I went under then sprung back up and realized how cold the water was.

"Its so cold" I said as I quickly swam over to the boys who were all laughing. I jumped on Robbie's back and he tilted his head back so he could look up and me.

"Really?" He asked laughing. "Yup really" I said.

We all hung out in the water for a bit then they started getting out one by one until Robbie was the only one left and I was still on his back.

"You guys are whips" I yelled. "Hey Sage your not even in the water" Jensen yelled back.

Then I saw a smirk appear on Robbie's face as I looked down at him. "Don't get any ideas Amell" I said.

All of the sudden he leaned backwards causing him to fall on top of me in the water.

I quickly swam to the top and when he came back to the top I splashed him right in the face.

》》》

We were all sitting on this giant blanket eating chips and sandwiches. "Stephen you better watch what you eat or your gonna get fat" Jared said laughing.

I looked at Stephen to see he had already eaten a whole bag of chips by himself.

I laughed for a seconded then said "He's eating for 9, him and his 8 pack". All of them started laughing including Stephen. "And whats your excuse?" Robbie asked pointing to the hand full of chips I was about to shove into my mouth.

"I'm just a fat ass" I said laughing then shoved the hand full of chips into mouth. "Tell me about it all you do is sit around watching Tv" Robbie said.

"Without people like me you wouldn't have a job" I said. "That is true" Stephen said.

To be continued

🔵🔵🔵

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Keep voting if you liked it and Comment.