Wicked

"Mila!"

"Yes, Mama I'm coming!"

It's Camila's first day of senior high and she's never been so excited in her life. She may be a bitch but she can be as sweet as sugar too. Contrary to what people know about her being a cold hearted bitch, she has a soft heart for her mom and little sister. Since her dad left them with another woman, she was left with no other option but to be strong. Her mom suffered into depression for months but because of Camila's strong heart they were able to pull it off. They decided to be each other's source of strength and in no time all of them were able to move on.

"I'll be driving you both to your classes. Mila, Mrs. Davidson will take care of Sofi until your classes ended. I'm really sorry about this, but you know I need to close the deal with the buyers."

Sinu, Camila's mom is currently a Real Estate Agent. Closing a deal has been a little bit of a challenged for the past months but when it does, it was indeed a good pay.

"Mama, I told you I understand. I'll take care of Sofi okay? Right Sofibear?" Camila answered while giving her little sister a sweet tickle on the side.

"Kaki! Sttttooph, sttttoooph." Sinu was happy to see that in spite of the huge age difference Camila and Sofi is inseparable. Camila being 17 and sofi being 6. Despite of what happened in her married life she's still thankful that Alejandro gave her two beautiful and kind daughters. Little did she know what of a monster Camila has become because of peer pressure and her daughter's top priority in school, popularity.

Camila was now walking towards her locker when she saw the girl that she's been hitting on. Literally.

She saw a crying Lauren on the floor trying to fix her scattered things. But instead of helping Lauren, she decided to do what she do best.

Camila kicked Lauren's things to scatter it more. Camila didn't stop there. She also pushed Lauren's shoulder making the green eyed girl squirmed in pain.

"What the hell? You're such a baby, you acted life I've broken your shoulder!!?"

Lauren didn't respond, and tried to fix her things as fast as she could so she can get her shoulder checked at the clinic. She knew that she might've sprained her shoulder when Camila's group of friends shove her to the locker just before the Queen herself showed up.

Lauren was about to run away when Camila held her affected arm so tightly.

"Aaah! Stop. Please stop." Lauren shouted in pain, with tears free flowing on her cheeks. Camila was stunned at Lauren's over reaction and just laughed.

"Why would I? I haven't even-"

"Cabello!"
"Hey!"
"Laur!"

Camila is not even finished with her sentence when Dinah, Ally and Normani called their attention.

"Hey! Let her go! Or I'll fucking punch you straight on your face!" Dinah shouted when Normani held Lauren away from Camila's grip.

"Camila please stop this. Lauren is not doing anything to harm you and your friends. Stop this childish things." Ally added looking straight to Camila's brown eyes.

"Ooooh I'm scared Hernandez, what are you gonna do about it?" Camila countered Ally's plead. She then eyed Dinah and said, "Punch me huh? Go on, and get a detention." Camila was not just a popular student she's also the President of their batch. She has her way to make the teachers believe how perfect of a student she is.

"Guys come on, let's not waste our time talking to this bitch." Normani said as she gave Camila a death glare.

"For your information I didn't do anything to that loser, well at least, not yet this day."

"Didn't do anything!!?? You fucking kiddin' us Cabello? She might've broken her arm because of you!" Camila just rolled her eyes with Dinah's made up story.

"Dinah.. Let's just go please." Lauren uttered in a whisper. All of the girls look at her with concern except for Camila who just chuckled at her.

"What a fuckin' baby you have there, well I need to go Ladies. If your tired enough protecting this loser, you three are welcome to our circle." Camila smiled evily and winked at Lauren. "See you Lauser!"

The three girls assisted Lauren to have her shoulder checked. Upon arriving to the clinic, Lauren indeed sprained her shoulder joint because of the harsh push that she got this morning.

----

"Laur, we already told you that you can come with us right?" Ally started, looking concerned at Lauren's condition. The three girls has been trying to make friends with Lauren but she just couldn't. Lauren doesn't want any of the girls to suffer because of merely just being friends with her.

"You guys are amazing but I just can't. I don't want you to experience anything that I've experienced. Especially not this year, this is our last year here. Just one more year and I'm free from all of this."

"Laur.." Mani tried to start but was eventually cutoff by Lauren.

"Mani, you know how much I love you guys. Please. I can handle myself. What I can't handle is you being hurt, any of you. Okay?"

Dinah just huffed and crossed her arms. "..-and you think it's okay for us to see you like this?"

"Dinah.."

"No. Lauren. You listen. You can't handle us being hurt but what about our feelings? You are like our sister okay? It'll never be okay for us seeing you being beat down like this."

"I was just shoved okay, I lost my balance and tripped down hard. I'm just clumsy like that." Lauren tried to laugh it off but looking at the serious faces of the girls in front of her made her mouth shut and just mumbled an "okay."

"Good. You'll have lunch with us, walk with us and we'll take turns to drive you to school." Ally offered, earning a nod from both Dinah and Normani.

"But-"

"Uh-uh, no buts Laurenza!"

"Okay." Lauren murmured and smiled.

"Good."
"Yeah."
"Great!"

"The three of us, skipped first period for you Laur! Bake us some cookies when you got home! Understood!?"

"Alright.. Alright."

The four girls chuckled and decided to walk to their next class.

A/N
So yeah, I decided to create a Camren Fanfic. (I officially welcome myself to Camren's world! lol) This might just be a short story. Like, 10 chapters at most, I really don't know. Like what I've said before, I'm not a fan of fifth harmony. If not because of Wattpad, I wouldn't have known them. But I really love reading Camren fanfics so when I woke up this morning, I was like, "I want to right my own Camren story." So here yah go! Let me know your thoughts! Have a good day ahead okay? Share love! :)

Ooooh wait, just so you know..
I write then I post it immediately. I really don't go back to check my grammar or spelling. Sorry about that, bad habit but I'm just to lazy to do that. Lol. 😂