Chapter 12: Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Come on out," he demanded softly.

That nearly made my heart stop. He knew I was there so no point in hiding anymore.

I timidly stepped out from behind the water fountain with my hands crossed behind my back. He smirked and made his way closer to me. The speed of my heart pummeled heavily through my ribcage.

"Ah, you're the new maid, eh," he asked huskily as he moved a strand of my brunette hair out of my face. I shivered against his touch. It was mesmerizing.

"You're very beautiful," he whispered dangerously close to my ear. Luckily it was dark out, otherwise I'm sure he'd smirk at my deep scarlet cheeks.

He leaned down a little further so our noses were touching. Oh dear, I could hardly breathe! Why was he doing this to me!?

He then pulled me against his muscled body and tilted his head so his lips hovered over mine. We were breathing one another's air.

"Do you want this," he breathed.

I inhaled the scent of alcohol into my mouth and nodded. "Y-yes," I finally spoke.

His lips crashed down onto mine and my arms immediately wrapped around his neck. Our tongues entwined as his hand traveled up my nightgown. I let out a low moan and ran my fingers through his hair. He lifted me into his arms, never breaking our kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he sat us on the edge of the fountain. My feet dipped into the cool water of the fountain which caused another moan to escape through my lips.

We had sex on that fountain, we did. But that wasn't the only time we've ever had sex. He would sneak me into his room and we'd have amazing sex till the morning after. Thinking about all of this makes my heart beat rapidly and a blood red blush to form on my cheeks.

Four years into our relationship, he told me his parents were sending him off to look for the perfect woman to court.

"Tiffy, I still love you," he whispered as he planted loving kisses on my shoulders.

"But, Vinny, what if you have to marry another woman," I asked turning around in his lap.

His light blue eyes stared back at me as if searching my face. "Love, no matter what, I will still love you, even if I have to marry another woman," he said, pulling a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you, Tiffany."

I smiled warmly and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "I love you, too, Vincent," I said in the crook of his warm neck.

Six months after that, he just stopped seeing me. He didn't come to my room or sneak me into his. He stopped taking me out on my days off too. It's as if he just gave up on our relationship. This put me in a long state of depression. I cried while I cleaned, I cried myself to sleep, hell, I probably even cried in my sleep. I just cried so often my eyes grew permanently puffy.

Aimee noticed this and came to comfort me every night. She'd ask me what's wrong but I'd just shake my head. I didn't want to tell her and she would never push me to do so.

End of Flashback

Gina

I was speechless.

Was this what the Young Master was doing all those years ago? It couldn't be. I definitely need to talk to him.

"Oh my," I breathed in pure shock.

"I was lucky enough to never end up pregnant like Folashadé did. I'm not as stupid as her," she whispered.

She was right. She didn't get pregnant after four years of having an affair with him. But, Folashadé did. Folashadé's liaison with Master Vincent couldn't have been no more than over a year long, yet she already managed to have a lifetime consequence with him through that baby.