"Yes I did, really nice person." i smirked at what she said, Hyun-woo can be a nice person if he wants, especially around a girl like you. "So your the CEO and also work as a photographer?" she asked.

"Yes i do, i also work as a model. Maybe we could work together as models soon." i smirked and checked her out for a bit. The elevator doors opened "Ladies first" i checked her out from behind. I kept on smirking to myself and walked next to her "This way please" and lead her to my office. I opened the door and let her in first "please take a seat" she sat down and i went to my chair.

"So what did you want to talk about?" she asked

"We're throwing a birthday party for two of our models here Ji-yeon and Hyuna, have you met them yet?" i looked at her, she didn't seem interested into my question.

"I met Ji-yeon today in the 15th floor. and Hyuna i have not met her yet, but I've heard of her." she said, she bumped into Ji-yeon? Hopefully she wasn't rude like usual.

"Interesting, what did you think of Ji-yeon?" i asked

"She was rude at first, but changed after she figured out who I was." I knew it. Damn it Ji-yeon!

"I will speak to her, if you like?" I eyed her, I was going to have a talk with her anyway.

"No, don't worry, its cool" she looked at me and smiled. "I thought we were going to talk about business" i smiled and put my hands on my desk.

"Oh yes we are, tomorrow you have to be here by 8 am, you and Hyun-woo will do a couple shoot first in the 5th floor and then walking through the streets. " she seemed concentrated in the words i said "You will have your make up and hair done there, Tae Yong will tell you what you will wear and then you will meet with Hyun-woo." i said lastly.

"Perfect, i will be here on time, when do i start shooting for models, instead of me modeling?" "that will be tomorrow as well, do you want to know who your model will be?" i said as soon as she finished asking.

"Sure why not?" she said.

"It will be me and someone will tell you the floor tomorrow" i said and smirked a bit

"Ok, then i guess i will be seeing you tomorrow as well" still no interest. Ugh this girl is killing me

"Yes we will. Do you want me to show you to your office?" she nodded her head and we walked out my office, as i lead her to hers, it was across from me and i only had one secretary so we can share. "This will be your office." as i let her go in.

"Thank you, Myungsoo." i swear did i not tell her to call me L.

"I told you when we first met to call me L please" she nodded her head

"Ok L, thank you again. If you don't mind i would like to keep looking around." that sounded much better.

"If you don't mind may i join you?" i need to ask her to the party.

"Not at all" she said more forcefully.

"Hana-sshi" i saw Woo-bin "Hey L, i wanted to ask Hana if she wanted to go have lunch with me" i looked at her. I really wanted to ask her, so i couldn't let her go just yet. "Do you want to go have lunch with your oppa~?" oppa?

She look at me with a smile. "you don't mind right L?" She was trying to pursue me with her cuteness and it worked

"I don't" i said forcing a smile, trying not to kill Woo-bin in the process. He knew what he was doing and i didn't like that. Woo-bin and her started walking away, he turned around and gave me a smirk.

I went back into my office to work on some paper work and looked into my computer to see if i had any meetings today. I didn't, good, that way I can find Hana later and ask her.