A new town

Aphmau's P.O.V

BEEEEEE-
Ugh I wake up to my new bedroom which is purple with white details, and smells like apple. I'm not sure how I will like this new town, Pheonixdrop. I haven't talked to anyone yet, but I'm glad it's only Sunday I'm not ready to go to school. I go to my bathroom and take a shower I decide to use fairy floss flavored body wash, it's getting so hard to wash my hair it's getting so long, almost past my butt. I finish and get dressed in a purple long sleeved crop top , white jean shorts and black ankle boots. I put on my eyeliner and decide to do a wing, I put on mascara and fairy floss lipgloss. Just then I hear a knock at my door, I take off my boots making me seem even shorter, and answer the door. It's a boy with light brown hair and brown eyes " Hi, my names Laurence welcome to the neighborhood!"
"Thank you my names Aphmau." I say very cheerfully ."Do you want to come in?" I say. He looks at me "your more beautiful than a pearl in the lost city of Atlantis."Ugh great a Casanova. "Cool it down Casanova!" I say.Then I close the door.

Laurence's P.O.V
I can't believe our new neighbor is a girl! I was expecting a guy, and not to mention she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Wait till I tell the gu- whoa no need to tell them I want to keep this to myself, just in case. I wonder if she will be going to Pheonixdrop high?

Garroth's P.O.V
Yay! We have a new neighbor today I'm going to go greet them today, I hope it's a guy because I can see into the bedroom on the second level, although the blinds are shut. Ok , let's go. " ZANE!" I yell, " We have new neighbors and I'm going to greet them you have to come with me." Zane looks at me with sass" says who?" " SAYS ME UGH, FINE BE RUDE!" I walk out and Zane follows. I walk over and knock on the door. The door opens and a girl around my age comes out, she has long long hair that goes past her waist and Carmel colored eyes she is beautiful. She speaks,"I'm sorry can I help you?" Her voice is sweet. "I-I'm G-garroth-" Zane cuts in. " I'm Zane and this is my brother Garroth, Welcome to the neighborhood." She she smiles, she has such a beautiful smile.
"Thank you! Do you want to come in?" She says smiling. "Y-yes." I barley manage to get out.We walk inside and she gives us some tea. She is so beautiful, do I like her? Zane is talking to her and it's all a blur because I'm so distracted. "So, are you going to Phoenixdrop high?" I say stumbling over my words. " Actually,I am I start Monday!" She says." I'm so glad I met someone going to our school."she says. " sorry but we have to go, we have to clean up." Zane says. " okay see you soon." She says and shows us to the door. I'm so glad I went to greet our neighbor.
Zane P.O.V
Well, I wasn't expecting someone so cute to move in. She will be mine, even though I saw the way Garroth looks at her. I wonder if we are the first people to greet her, I hope so. She probably just wants us for our money like most girls whatever.
Jeffory's P.O.V
I can't believe Aphmau moved, it's been really hard on her since she moved from Meteli I just hope she's alright. Although she wasn't close to her parents it was still hard. I'm trying to convince my mom to let me move to Phoenixdrop, me being her best friend and all. I go up to my mother " Hey mom, you know how Aphmau moved to Pheonixdrop. I was thinking we could move there you always say how you want a change of scenery?" " Jeffery, I think that we should move but, are you sure Pheonixdrop is right?" My mom questions. " YESS! I mean it's very nice and the school district is great!"I can't believe my mom is considering this!" Ok, then we need to tell Abbey and pack so... You better be right about this."" Oh mom I'm absolutely sure! YES!" I'm ecstatic! I pull out my phone to text Aphmau. Wait, this should be surprise! I can't wait!
Aphmau' s P.O.V
Ok I want to go to the park I think it's a great change, and I'm getting bored, so Imput on my heeled ankle boots.I go outside and walk to the park, there's an ice cream truck so I go get my favorite flavor grape. There's a meif'wa with pink hair and black and white cat ears handing out cupcakes. I want a cupcake so I go up and talk to her." Um.. Hi?"I say. Her face lights up." HI, YAY YOUR NEW AND KAWAII~CHAN IS HANDING OUT CUPCAKE DO YOU WANT ONE?!?!" She says. "Umm,yes please Kawaii~Chan right?" "Yes! What's your name?"" I'm Aphmau-" I get cut off by a girl with blue hair."UGH! Kawaii~Chan no one wants your stupid cupcakes!" She says clearly annoyed." Well... APHMAU~SENPAI DOES!" Kawaii~Chan says handing me a cupcake. I take it and run before someone else can yell, my ear is ringing. Then all of a sudden I run into someone. My cupcake and ice cream go flying and I look up and see a guy with a red hoodie no shirt and a mask covering up his face. " Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." I say. " It's fine.. Sorry about you ice cream." He says his voice is deep." Oh, don't worry about it, it's fine. I'm Aphmau, nice to meet you." I say. I don't know why I'm so awkward. " I'm Aaron, nice to meet you?" He says as a question. My neck hurts from looking up at Aaron, I turn around and walk the opposite direction.
Aaron's P.O.V
Some girl ran into me named Aphmau, at least I'm pretty sure that's her name. I think she did it on purpose, most girls do. Although I don't mind it that much, she pretty, but I think I hurt her neck she had to look up at me despite the heels she was wearing.
Aphmau's P.O.V
It's already pretty late and I'm tired and I go to bed. I get in bed and I see my window shade is open, and see that I can look into someone's bedroom, Garroth? Oh, it's Garroth's room. I get up and close the blind I see Garroth standing at his window looking at a bird on a big tree that crosses between our houses, I could probably climb over into his bedroom. I look at him and wave he immediately wave back and turns red,is he sick? I don't know I close the blinds and go back into bed and fall asleep.