Chapter 16: Sasuke Gets A Lecture On Life

Start from the beginning

She grabbed a broom and began sweeping up her mess.

..........

Us highly trained ninja were out back, training. With the squad minus Lily watching.

Sasuke and Suigestu were training with each other, and everyone else was paired up as well.

I wonder who Karin is? Probably his girlfriend, but I'm going to ask anyway.

"HEY! SASUKE!" I yelled, while running towards him.

"Naruto." Sasuke answered turning his head, while stopping Suigetu's sword, with his 'Sword of Kusanagi'.

"Is Karin your girlfriend?" I asked bluntly.

Sasuke coughed, and Suigetsu's smirk turned into a smile and began howling with laughter.

"Oh my Kami! You thought HAHA, that is rich! HAHA, KARIN WOULD LOVE THAT HAHAHAHA!" Suigetsu continued laughing, clutching his stomach as he tumbled to the ground.

"No, dobe."

"Oh...."

"Hey, where's Lily?" Kiba asked, while sitting up from wrestling with Akamaru. 

"Her room." Kai answered.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Studying samples, and watching every Doctor Who episode on interdimensional travel." Kate yawned.

"What?"

"She is finding a way to send you guys home." Ryme summarized.

"Oh." I said. "Has she figured anything out?" I asked.

"If she figured something out then she'd be out here lecturing us, dobe." Sasuke said.

Sai's POV

I listened in on the conversation but there really nothing that was interesting so most of it sounded like someone babbling on about something pointless, kind of like Naruto does.

I stared off into space as Sasuke and Naruto got into another feud along with Sakura and Ino.

I don't understand. I read in a book before that arguing meant that they are angry at each other but I don't see what they're angry at. Maybe it's because they are going to be sent home or Sasuke, Ino, and Sakura are fed up with Naruto's stupidity.

Whatever it was, I didn't feel like getting involved because if I do, I'm usually the one getting hit in the end.

"Hey Sai. Can I talk to you?" I turned my head to see Leah walking up beside me. I gave her a fake smile before answering her question.

"I don't see why not." I say trying to sound cheerful. She motions for me to walk into the house after her. I wonder what's she's doing.

"What do you need?" I ask once we were away from the arguing and shouting. I looked toward Leah and she had a faint blush on her face.

I also read in a book that whenever someone blushes, it's either because they are very angry or embarrassed.

"Well..." She started. "You know what, f*** it." Leah declared and grabbed ahold of my shirt and yanked me forward.

I tensed up as I felt her lips on mine and my eyes widened slightly at the sudden gesture. Her lips were surprisingly warm and I'll admit it didn't feel bad.

Okay, I'm pretty sure this is what people call a kiss but...what do I do?! I yelled in my mind but then she pulled away. A look of happiness and a twinge of disappointment was plastered on her face as I stared at her.