"But-"

"No. What if we were doing something or saying something you weren't supposed to see or hear. That's rude to walk in people." I scolded him.

"Sorry." His shoulders dropped.

"And you're supposed to be getting dressed anyways not watching TV so leave her alone." I said and he groaned before stalking off to his room.

"Oh my God." I sighed and Ashton let out a chuckle. "Anyways, what were you going to say?" I tried to move on.

"Why don't we talk about it tonight?" He asked, rubbing my arms.

I nodded and he leaned in to kiss me beautifully again before we finished getting dressed.

Downstairs everyone gathered in the kitchen to say goodbye to Ann.

"Thank you so much for being here and for everything you've done." I hugged her.

"Oh of course. I'm glad your feeling better." She hugged me back.

"Thanks mum." Ashton said and went to hug his mother.

"It was good to see you both. I'm so happy for you and Carter. You've got yourself quite the girl." She told him and I smiled as I overheard.

"I really do." Ashton responded and I felt like I would pass out from happiness.

Ann then moved to hug Ender.

"Ender it was so nice to see you again. I told your sister to let me know when you have another footie game so I can come out to watch."

"That would be so cool!" He exclaimed. "Thank you Ann."

Ann kissed Ender's cheek and then moved to Gracie who was in Ashton's arms.

Gracie poked out her bottom lip and my heart broke for her.

"I don't want you to go." Gracie said as Ann pulled her into her arms to hug her.

"Aw, it's okay Gracie." Ann pet her hair and Ashton pulled me to his side, both of us watching them.

"But I want to make cookies and play dress up." Gracie whined.

"You get to play dress up and make cookies with your Mommy and Daddy, and next time I get to see you we will play all day long. I promise." Ann said and Gracie nodded.

"I love you Grandma." Gracie said and I watched the smile widen on Ann's face.

"I love you too Gracie." She said and Ashton lightly squeezed my waist, kissing my temple.

Ann passed Gracie off to me and we said goodbye again before she left.

Once Ann had left I rushed upstairs to get Gracie out of her pyjamas and into her outfit for the day which consisted of a light purple shirt that said Trend Setter in black letters and her black leggings with her little combat boots.

I put her hair in a high ponytail and curled it before putting a matching purple bow on top of the ponytail.

"Someone looks extra cute today." Ashton smiled at her as Gracie skipped down the stairs to him.

"Why thank you." I said sarcastically and Gracie turned around to look at me with her hands on her hips.

"Daddy was talking about me." She said.

"I was, but I think your Mommy looks extra cute today too, don't you think Gray?" He picked her up from behind and set her in his lap.

I rolled my eyes at my white shorts and navy blue tee shirt attire.