Chapter Twenty-seven. Tausend Sterne Ziehen Vorbei.

Don't hate me! I tried uploading on the weekend but my brother was here and I mean... family is everything, okay? So I ran away from everything so I could hang out with the dumb young man I have for a brother... anyway, I will upload this and the Spanish version tomorrow! Wooh!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at Tom, he could be so silly sometimes...

"Why are you so jealous?" I asked him, I had just told him about a conversation I had with Georg.

"You can do anything you want." He said. "But he is kind of living across the world."

"Come on, he just wanted to know when will I be visiting..." I said. "Not like we're going to date."

We were in the living room, Bill had gone out with the latest addition to the family, an English Bulldog named Pumba that we all adored. I turned back at my phone as I laid my back against his side, his arm was over the back of the couch as he checked something on his own phone.

"Honest answer." He declared and I dropped my phone on the couch.

"Hit me." I said and looked straight at the wall.

"If he asked you out again..." I knew where he was going. "Would you do it? Say yes?"

I bit my lip, that was a difficult question. Georg and I had never had anything romantic but mom always told me how easy things would be with a guy like him. I wished I could find a guy like him but now that Tom asked... Georg was a guy like Georg!

There was the thing I had for Tom, though... I had always liked him and I was sure that he was the reason why I hadn't found anyone to stick with. Because no one was crude, funny and honest like him; not even Georg.

"I would... give it a go." I said.

Tom moved behind me and I sat up straight, we looked at each other.

"What?" I giggled.

"You know that would ruin your friendship, right?" I nodded and shrugged.

"Well, you don't know if he would try to ask me out. So nothing's getting ruined. Besides," I looked up at the ceiling, "he is so sweet, I know it would work."

Tom grabbed his phone and arched a brow.

"Then go do it." He let out.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone to look at the time, ignoring my wristwatch.

"Okay, grumpy cat; I need to get home." I said. "I have a date tomorrow night, don't forget, in case I need a hand!" I said and kissed his cheek as he pretended not to be into it. "Please!" I got up and went to grab my jacket and purse by the entry.

Tom followed me and nodded.

"And shave!" I joked as he opened the door for me.

"I'll walk you to your car, it's dark." He said, ignoring me and looking up at the sky.

We went outside and I waved at him from the car seat before starting the engine. He waved back and I left.

My apartment wasn't that far from the guys' for my dad's peace of mind; I arrived back home and when I entered my place I dropped my keys on the table next to the door. I went to my bedroom and dropped myself on the bed covering my face with both hands. That day I had been working till almost 6 pm and all I wanted now was to go to bed, but I needed to wipe off the incredible amount of makeup from that morning and get out of my clothes.