Chapter Sixteen. Lay It All On Me.

Gunther on the picture! (If you can see it... )

So to start my semester I got into a car accident last week and you know

So to start my semester I got into a car accident last week and you know... I'm fine, but it was scary and definitely not fun... anyway, I hope you like this chapter!
-------------------------------------------------------------

We had a rough start with the change of having Lily with us. Fernando and mom had all of her things shipped to Germany and by the time Lena started pronouncing simple syllables Lily was sharing room with her.

"So, I've got an idea," I told Tom one morning when he was finishing his cup of coffee to get going to the studio with the boys; "I am thinking of starting an online clothing store ..." Tom shrugged and nodded. "Tom!"

"It's cool!" He put the coffee cup down and pulled Lena up in his arm, turning to her as he tried to fix her pink headband. "Have you asked anyone else about this? Maybe talk about it with Michael and Jessica... find someone to partner up with..."

I nodded, of course I'd ask my agent about it and he thought it was a great idea, after I did that photoshoot the previous month I figured I would do better off camera when I came back home to Tom going nuts with Lily and Günther, and Lena starting to walk around more.

Michael thought it was a great idea and there were a few questions about who would I have for a partner and how would I come up with designs.

"Well, I figured that you and Bill have been pretty much in charge of the band merch..." Tom nodded and narrowed his eyes, "I thought maybe you could give me a hand with materials and... I want to ask Bill's friend Angie about her designs. Maybe she can create the patterns and together we could design the clothes."

I had my laptop in front of me and the phone next to it on the kitchen island. Tom seemed to be giving it a thought.

"You need more than that, you know that?" He said and I nodded. "And you don't have a partner for this." I leaned my chin on my hands as I put my elbows on the kitchen island and batted my lashes at him. "Oh..." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on!" I stood up and went around the kitchen island as he started repeating "No, no, no".

I put my hands on his sides and gave Lena a quick glance; she was munching on a cookie happily with her brand new teeth.

"I would really love to build this with you..."

"I don't doubt it but..." he fixed his eyes on me at last, "Jo..." He grunted and closed his eyes as he spoke again," plan this out and then we'll see, okay?"

"Yes!" I jumped up in excitement, "thank you! I will get down to business!" I told him and kissed him quickly before playfully tickling Lena's tiny feet.

I picked up my laptop and grabbed the phone to start up with the calls; on my way to the quiet tv room in the back I saw Gün running around with Lily following him and Bora, Rize caught up his breathe in the corner.