"See you later," I said quickly.

"Bye," she laughed and hanged up the phone.

"Who was that?" Jake asked again once I hanged up the phone.

"Your sister, Rachel." I told himhappily. "And we are going to see her in fifteen minutes so let's eat some cereal."

"Where is she?" He asked suspiciously.

"At Billy's house," I said nonchalantly and looked at him. "Why?" I asked.

"Great, now I have to keep the secret hidden from her. You don't know how pure agony it was to not tell you what I was when I first found out. Now I have to do it all over again with my sister." He told me.

"No you don't."

"How so?" He asked me.

"Because you can always come here for when you don't have to pretend." I smiled up at him and he just rolled his eyes at me. "Alright," he said and we got breakfast ready.

Fifteen minutes later I was driving down the road with Jake sitting in the passenger seat nervously.

"Would you stop being so nervous?" I asked him.

"I'm not nervous." He replied to me.

"Sure you're not," I said sarcastically and gave him a smile to let him know I was playing.

"Whatever, just keep your eyes on the road." He muttered and I laughed.

Two minutes later the house came into view.

"Here we are." I said and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"You sure you don't want to go home?" Jake asked once we were out of the car and heading for he porch.

"I'm sure, Jacob. Now come on I haven't seen your sister in a while. And I'm sure you haven't either." I told him and linked arms with him.

"Jacob?" He raised his eyebrows at me. I kissed him on the lips and he smiled.

"Much better," he replied and I blushed a little.

"Aww! Look at the love birds!" Rachel called out and I jumped from the sudden loudness.

I turned and looked at Rachel. My eyes widened slightly she looked so different from when I last saw her but as much she looked different she looked the same. Like Jake she had that russet coloured that glowed like a light was turned on inside of her. She had beautiful silky black hair that was well past her shoulder and reached her mid back. It was slightly curly due to the fact that she was taking it out of it's braid. Like Jake she had a strong jaw and face structure but it made her all the more beautiful. She also had the warmest brown eyes that you could ever meet. Although, she's grown up and her beatiful features got more beautiful I still saw the little kid that I last saw when I left. Her eyes still held that mischevious look from when she was little.

"Are you gonna stay there and gawk at me? Or are you gonna come and give me a hug?" She asked and held her arms out.

I smile and let go of Jake's hand and ran straight at her. "Wow you look so different, Sammy." She told me when I ran up to hug her. "So do you," I said and closed my eyes remembering that she was one of my best friends that I could talk to about anything and everything. Well her and her sister that is.

"Let me look at you," she said. She held me back at arms length and looked at me. I smiled and she returned it.

"You look and turned so beautiful." She murmured.