Yandere!Shisui x Fem!Reader

A girl walked in Sasuke's house and noticed how quiet it was, the whole clan was quiet. She had [H/C] hair and had a [F/C] dress on, stopping at her knees. Then, she noticed that the walls were painted in crimson blood.

"Wh..Why would he do this to everyone?", [Y/N] asked, herself. She was innocent, and sweet like a graceful flower, she knew who killed her clan.. Shisui.

'I have to get out of this Uchiha village.. No matter what the cause is!', the [H/C] girl thought to herself as she ran out of the house, trying to avoid the buckets of blood covering the trail, also trying her best not to slip and fall.

"Oh, [Y/N]-chaaaan.. why are you running from me? I can sense your chakra just fine", Shisui called out to you. The girl sprinted a bit faster, and you can feel his chakra coming closer.

"Dont run from me, [Y/N]-koi, we can be together..!"

[Y/N] tripped on Itachi's 'corpse' and noticed she were at a dead end. "Oh no"

" I found you", Shisui had a insane smile on his face. She stood up and threw a kunai at him (full speed), but Shisui activated his sharingan, grabbing it while it was flying and tossed it behind him.

He walked closer to her, while you backed up against the wall. His sharingan spun, feeling like it he was putting her in a trance. Cords then went flying and pinned her against the wall.

Shisui then walked up to her rubbing her waist and grinding their hips together. [Y/N] bit her lip, trying not to moan.

"Shisui.. ah.. ah"

"Dont resist, [Y/N]-chan, I know you want it", Shisui whispered, brushing his lips against her ear.

"P-please.. Shisui, I-I..", [Y/N] gasped as the cords gripped tighter.

"Besides.. I did this all for you. Aww, look at that, you got your dress bloody.. let's fix you up", Shisui stated, his smile filled with lust and insanity.

The cords then grew so tight, the girl passed out.