Meet the rest of the family EDITED

Thea's POV

It was dark. I wasn't sure of where I was apart from I was in a car. The last thing I can remember is being in Drews room reading and then arguing with this man in the corner, in the darkness. I decided to stay with Drew but he took me anyway.

Chris' POV

Oh my little brothers going to pay. The little secretes he kept will be the end of him. I'm only minutes away from the family home. Thea will be ours.

Drew's POV

She gone. I throw my beer at the wall as the liquid triples down the wall I see the picture of us sitting in the garden on that snowy night. She will never forgive me now she's going to meet my true family.

*******

Thea's POV

A light suddenly comes through a crack in the door and I see this man with blonde hair blue eyes and a very bright smile. 

"Hello Thea, welcome to your new home."He said, I remembered his voice he was the man who took me.

"He said, I remembered his voice he was the man who took me

"Yeah right."I say with a slight snort. If I was going to be here and not die I'm going to have to be tough me not the normal me.

I push myself out of the car and stand up on my two feet. 

"So I'm living here, this place looks like shit."I say to the very tall man standing behind me.

"Shut up"He tells me but I just shrug.

"I'm good, you kidnaped me and gave me no option so I will say whatever the fuck I want to."I said as I winked at him.

We both walk up to the double doors of the house, I'm terrified.

"Alpha Chris!"A little girl comes running up to the man that is now an Alpha and named Chris.

"Can I have some space Lizzy"He told the little girl and she nodded before skipping off.

"You need to meet my family"He said sweetly.So I nodded and we walked into a kitchen and there were two guys sitting on the breakfast bar eating toast and watching the football. When Chris coughed they both turned around and look at me.

"Well hello beautiful!" The taller teen or man with the jet black hair said.