Ex's and O's Edited

He only looked at me for a minute before leaving the room." What the hell was that?" I asked now really confessed.

"You're his mate, that's why he couldn't do anything that would hurt you." I looked at Jamie and began to laugh " We're not 'mates' !" His face contorted with a rage"You may not like this Thea! But its life so deal with it!" He stormed away, what's his problem?

After half an hour of reading on wattpad on my phone, I decided to go shower. I take my phone into the bathroom with me pressing play on my fave playlist. The Queen Speech began to play. I know all the words. So while I was singing in the shower heard someone else in the other room. Hoovering. What the hell?

I shrugged it off after shaving my legs and washing my hair and body I grabbed a towel and left the bathroom to find a note on my bed saying;Dear Thea, I'm the man who helped you back into bed this morning but err yeah my names Liam I'll bring you some chocolate later and some hot cocoa, oh yeah I hoovered the room it was looking dusty.see u at 10.

I shrugged the letter off and got dressed I put on some makeup and a pair of blue high waisted skinny jeans and a white jumper. After that, I noticed I had another hour to kill so I curled my dusty blonde hair.My hair reached the edge of my back so it took the whole hour to curl it! Agh.

"Knock, knock"I ran over to open the door to see Liam in a black suit looking sad with some hot cocoa on a tray and chocolate along side it. My belly rumbled at the sight of it. "Whats wrong?!" I asked trying to get rid of the awkwardness. Liam began to cry, so I yanked him into my room. "My boyfriend broke up with me!" He yelled. Wait to hold up, he's gay.

I hugged him tightly knowing now that it wouldn't be weird. " Come on let's watch some movies and eat chocolate and drink cocoa, you stay here. I'm going to get some blankets and movies along with another cup of cocoa for you!" I ordered before he could say no I had left my room on the way out I grabbed a snap back. While slipping it onto my head I bumped into a hard wall.

Nope, I was wrong it was Drew. I rolled my eyes at him before I kept walking. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. The feeling in my arm grew into tingles going straight to my heart after a minute he finally speaks up."Where's Liam??" He asked with slight annoyance I grinned and replied "Having a girl day with me!And if you have anything to say about that, tuff it's bad enough his hearts been broken by that that that-"I'm cut off by Drew "Bastard?"He asked if that was the word while a grin came to his lips."Yeah that bastard, broke his heart!"I said annoyed.It was now silent "Care to join?"I asked on a whim knowing he would say no."No, I can't sorry, but I err can show you where to get sweets and stuff along with movies I, I mean if you want?"He asked while being unsure of himself."Sure!"I say enthusiastically with a smile.

After a silent walk down the hallway, we finally arrived at two double doors."We're here!" He says with a grin emerging on his face."Where?"I question."The sweet pantry."The what now, you have a sweet pantry?"I ask now completely taken back from his statement. He nods in response. I open the door to see a small room filled with sweets and at the end a hot cocoa machine.In 5 minutes I'd collected as many sweets as possible and 4 cups of cocoa, two for Liam one for me and one for Drew. I pass Drew the cup and juggle all the things in my hands.

We leave the pantry and once again make our way down the hallway. We stop outside what looked like a door to a cupboard Drew opens the door to a well-organised movie shelves underneath the shelves were memory sticks. Drew grabbed the memory stick " This has Netflix on it if you'd  prefer it?" he asked with no emotion in his tone. As I go to grab the memory stick from him I start to wobble and slightly fall.This is gonna hurt I thought especially with the hot cocoon my hands. In a second I realised I wasn't falling but being pulled into someone's arms.

"At least keep your balance!" He said while pushing me aside in seconds he was...well gone.

At that moment I felt alone. I'm always alone.

I scratched the thoughts from my mind as I decided not to think about my loneliness anymore and go help Liam get over his boyfriend well I should say, ex-boyfriend.

After about ten minutes I finally find my way back to Liam and he was asleep in my bed.He looked adorable cuddling into my pillows that I decided to join him I placed my snap back, back on the table and cuddled into my blankets falling into a sleep.