Panic EDITED

Alpha Drew's POV

I felt her. I could feel she was lost and scared but near the end of my packs land. She was running. I could feel her worry and it made me worry. 

I was in a meeting at another pack's territory it was for good reason we were commencing a treaty to help each other in any arising wars which were being plotted. This  worried us because the only big war was almost 500 years ago when we fought the rouges. Our Pack's won but the scares and lives which were taken and left were never forgotten. The only thing going wrong in this meeting was that I couldn't think straight all I could feel was her. She was lost and confused I knew that. Then I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and it wasn't a good one. Then I could feel her leaving the territory. This was bad.

"Alpha Lucas, may I leave. I-I, think my mates in trouble."He looked at me lost but all I could think about is that I just called her something I didn't dare think of her being. She wasn't was she? Then the thought of her smile and her personality came to my mind, in my thoughts I shaped her face.Her beautiful warm yet secrete blue eye's then her small button nose then her perfectly crafted lips her kissable- I cut my thoughts away.  No she's not this is just my wolf thinking this. Right?

"Leave if it is important. We will video chat it is 2015, well at midnight its not but never mind."Alpha Lucas said politely to me.

I nodded in response. I left the house as fast as possible, I jumped on my motorcycle and set off into the woods the closer I got the more I could feel her.I was only two minutes away when I felt her. She was in pain but she was also shocked. Then I got angry if anyone had hurt her I was gonna lose my shit. 

No I wouldn't care.

Yes I would care.

NO.

Yes.

No.

Yes..NO I didn't love her it was only my wolf but still if she got hurt a pice of me would die. My wolf would die and I would never be able to find love real Love again.

Then I stopped outside the woods and ran as fast as possible towards her. When I found her it was because I could smell her. Not her perfume, her blood. My heart started beating faster when I saw her. Anger surrounding me. She could die. She's gonna die .My wolf will die. She can't I,I,I lov- no my wolf likes her. When she see's me she smiles at me and tries to move but stops as I can tell her pain is getting worse.

"What happened?I swear I'm gonna kill whoever did this to you!"I could feel my eyes turning black. I could see she looked like she was in pain but she also looked confused.

"Why do you care!"She snapped at me. 

That hurt I was trying to help her. Also if she would have listened she wouldn't be in this mess. She was begging to annoy me so my eye's seem to cool and go back to blue a cold blue they've been like that since She died.

"I don't"I yell at her in defence .

 "Then why are you here?" she asks me her voice starting to brake.

"Because my wolf just wont let you die while I could help you!"I yell .

"If it's only your wolf that cares then why don't you shut him up!"she screams not only at me but the pain she's getting in her stomach of where she's been shot.

That hurt, I can't just shut up my wolf when he cares.

"Maybe its not just my wolf that cares!"

"You-"She says with a smile but she slowly dies out as her eye's flutter closed and she's unconscious.I panic and grab her from the ground and run as fast as possible back to my motor cycle then I stop. 

I turn and run back to the pack house to see we were being ambushed by rouges. The war we were worried about was about to commence. I run in and find Liam building a defence system at the door I knock and growl lowly so he let's me in. When he dose his eyes look like panic when he see's Thea.

"Take her to Moonlight Pack, they need me here."I say handing her to Liam.

"Alpha Drew is she gonna make it?"He asked worried.The answer I wanted to give was yes but I knew that might not be true .

"I don't know, but you need to hurry."I say and with that he runs off with Thea.