It's Complicated. EDITED

Thea's POV

We were just sitting there on my bed completely silent.

Then he spoke up "That never happened. "

I looked at him in shock. Why didn't he want to admit he liked me, that he actually had feeing's for me. My mind wondered for a few moments before

I spoke up, "You know that day? The day when I got hurt? You know when you were about to tell me something but di-"He cut me off mid sentence

"I was only about to tell you that my feeling's for you were only coming from my wolf, anyway this never happened and I haven't even spoke to you today "He tells me before walking to  my door way but that really pissed me off so I got up and shouted

"NO! That's not fair, you cant just come in here and kiss me. Then tell me that it never happened, because you know what it did. And I'm not forgetting it because I think that I'm falling for you! Without my wolf giving any input! "

I'm nearly breathless from my rant.

"No it is fair! Because I ,I I Love you Thea and that's why I cant be selfish with you, that's why I cant keep you to myself because somewhere out there your wolf will react to someone else's wolf and I cant wait. Wait for the day when you realise that I'm not meant for you. "All the words he said had such sincerity in them.

He looked hurt, like the words he had spoken weren't the ones he wanted to.

" Then take that chance because I think that the wolf that I will look forever for is you. "

My words made his eyes light up but then slowly go darker.

"No I can't. Because my mate died and you only get one. You are magically bonded to me to insure that my inner wolf stays alive"

I felt my eyes well up filled with tears. I couldn't take it I ran into the un suit and cried. Yes I cried I am a teenage girl I'm only 18.

Alpha Drew's Pov

After saying all those thing's I just felt empty because I just told the girl I'm falling for that we will never be together. She ran into the bathroom and I could hear her crying I just couldn't go in there even though It was hard not to I had to leave. For a few days.

Thea's POV

He didn't even knock even after he told me he had feeling's for me, he just left after he heard me cry.

(a DAY LATER)

Still no Drew I hadn't seen him since yesterday, when he left without telling me anything.

(Two weeks later)

Still no Drew he'd been gone for 15 day's and when I asked Jamie or Liam about it they said he was out on family business. Which just made me get more angry at him.

(One more week later)

Thea's POV

I sat by my window for 3 weeks hardly eating and only having some water. I felt like he was hurt. I felt like something inside of me was ill or dying. I decided that I needed some fresh air, so I went out and took a walk in the woods. It was cold but I didn't care I just needed to get away I needed something which would make whatever is dying or fading away inside me just go.

I was at least walking for an hour when all of a sudden I fell. I fell into a huge hole which was coverd by leaves and twigs, it was at least 10 foot down and when I did land I heard a loud crack. I wanted to scream but I couldn't I just couldn't. So I lay there in pain. Alone.

I whispered "Drew, please save me "

It was so quite I could only hear it.  Until I saw him he was next to me he jumped down next to me.

"Do I look awful?" I asked him and he didn't looked amused.

"You've broke your arm Thea, why were you out here when I told you not to."I look up at him and say "Because you don't want me."

He look down and I could see the tear fall from his eye.

"I've always wanted you."

Oh no,I think I'm falling for him.