Jazz EDITED

Thea's POV

After being at the doctors with my arm I found out that it was just a small sprain and a slight tare of the tenden . So in other words I was very lucky. When I'd left the doctor's there stood a very pissed off Drew.

"What the hell were you thinking??"He said sounding more like his old self once again.

"I was thinking that it was a good time to clear my thoughts. What were you thinking leaving traps everywhere?"I ask equally as pissed.

"I was thinking of my pack because that is what comes first my pack. The only reason for the traps is so hunters don't know they are there because ''hunters'' can't sense the smell of vervain which is what my traps are draped in so my wolves know they are there."He says angrily.

"I am a wolf and I didn't know it was there."I said thinking over my logic and nodding.

"No. Your not a wolf, you are a...a.. an abomination. The only reason your mated to me is because you give my pack strength through our link."This breaks my heart. 

I turn and walk away back to my room. The only words sticking in my thoughts were; "Abomination"the word was on repeat.

By the time I reached my room Liam was sitting outside of it.

"What's up boo?"He asks me.

"Guess?"I reply with knowing he'd know.

"Oh well. Netflix?"He asks and I smile and open my door.

I draw my curtains and turn on the fairy lights that Liam got me because they looked and I quote "Tumblr, and I could be a Tumblr girl."So turning them on made the room illuminate a little other then the TV. We went and chilled on my bed while watching" Orange is the new black."We were on season 2. 

I slowly fall asleep in Liam's arms.

************

"Thea!Thea!Thea!"I hear Liams voice calling me so I slowly open my eyes to see him clicking his fingers in front of me.

"What?"I reply.

"We are going shopping!You have a very formal event coming up"He says and my face lights up.

"What were getting out of this hell hole?What event?"I say making him laugh.

"Yass bitch now get up and sort your face out.Oh the event is what all supernatural leaders go to with there mates so your going with Him"He tells me as he leaves the room.

 I decided to just put on a black top and a pretty skirt I tried my hair up in a bun and put on a little bit of make up because I just couldn't be bothered to be honest.

After getting ready I go down stairs and wait at the door while I slip on my white converse.I only wait for like two minutes because Liam came round the corner and said 

"I'm not coming Boo, your going with Alpha Drew!Good luck give me all the deets."

When I opened the door Drew's truck was parked out front with him leaning on it . He gave me a look up and down then we left for the mall. I'm not sure If its the best idea.

The car ride was an awkward silence.By the time we reached the mall it was 10am and I was starving.

"I'm hungry wanna grab something to eat before we get your dress?"Drew asked me.

"Yes!I could die i'm that hungry!"I say over exaggerating he gives me a little smile at my statement and we continue to walk.Agh we is he too cute when I wanna hate him.

 "Erm can we go in there its my favourite place to eat?"I ask him while gesturing towards chipoltle ,but in response he just shrugs and so we walk in and grab a table.

The waiter about two minutes later.

 "Can I get either of you a drink or are you already to order?"He asks the both of us.

"Burrito bowl and a coke"Me and Drew say at the same time. We jut look at each other with a weird expression.

"Awe are you two a couple, because you sure are alike!?" The waiter asks.

"Friends!"We yet again say at the same time.

"Yeah okay.."He says while walking away.

Then there was another silence t this one was even more awkward then the car. We were both staring at our hands and just waited.

When the food finally arrives It smells amazing that I just dive right in. I don't really care what he thinks. I mean he will eat worse than me he's a wolf for christ sake!

Hell was I wrong when I looked up at him he was eating like a gentleman which kinda made me cringe . I decided to sit up straight and decided to act like a woman even though I'm only 19.

After we finish our dishes we decided what shops to go to when we leave chipotle. First we go into Channel all the dresses in there were well a bit too show off type and I don't want him to buy me a stupid dress that costs the same  as a house. After we list like four thousand designer shops I drag him into a charity shop because it'll be fun.

We go in and Drew looks really out of place so I grab like loads of dresses and funny suits for him. I go into the changing room and make him sit on the seat out side of it. I go in and put on this massive ugly dress that had far too many frills and sticky out bits when I walked out the changing rooms I tried to pull it off like a super modal but the only response from Drew was him shaking his head aggressively.So I started laughing to be fair the dress was hideous. After at least another five dresses that were even worse than the one I found first.

Then I saw a pice of cloth sticking out of the floor board so I lifted it up to see the most beautiful dress, it had a tag on that said;

''Being saved for Tara Smith on the 19th of May 1923....$200"

The dress was old and must of been hidden in the floor from 1923 and the charity shop probably doesn't even has it registered.The dress had a creamy brown bottom that puffed out a bit along with white fabrics coming the top princess cut chest  about half way down with the white fading it was just perfect.

I put the dress out and when I walked out Drew...

Drew's POV

All the outfits Thea had tried on were fit for the circus. I don't even know why she insisted to go into the charity shop it was a dump It wasn't even in the mall .It was outside it used to be an old Jazz club in the 20's but it shut down because of the prohibition

While I was waiting Thea walked out she looked "Stunning!"I said aloud not realising.

"Really? It was hidden in the floor board in its box it even has the cost and the name of the person who owned it."

Thea's dress

Thea's dress.