Masks pt 2 EDITED

Thea's POV

Walking into the ball was manic the party was really loud and everyone was dancing, it was a bit too crowded. Anyway when I was in I instantly lost sight of Liam, Jamie and Drew. Why am I always pushed out and alone.. I guess this is a sign that I should leave. 

I was around for a while still no sign of anyone. I decide to attempt to leave until someone grabs my arm.

"Whoa, who are you?"I question the mysterious girl.

"I'm Brooke, but there's no time for that! Can we swap masks?"She says to me panic in her voice.

"Sure, but why?"I ask her in concern.

"I'm running away. I have a feeling that if I stay that it will be the last night I have."She replies.

"Someones going to kill you?"I ask now really concerned.

"GOD can I just have your fucking mask."She now yells at me, but I understand.So I pass her my mask and she passes her's to me. It was weird we looked alike similar dresses and everything..Da ja vu or what.The only difference would be here striking blue eyes and our dresses were slightly different I meant hers was all white and no princess cut but I guess only a girl would catch that difference.

She then rushes off into the crowd. I carry on wondering round for about 5 to 10 minutes until, I'm grabbed from behind by someone strong. Who the hell. Oh no. Please don't be Drew.

He keeps a hold of me and pushes me to a corner out of sight. Then he whispered.

"Brooke, I know that these feelings might be one way or maybe it's just my wolf bond but, but I, I am completely falling for you."He says with such compassion. But he thinks i'm that girl. I better tell him.

"I'm-"He cut me off.

"No Brooke I won't let them hurt you. I will make sure Alpha Curtis stays away!"He says and with that his lips are smashed into mine.

OH HELL NO.

I try to push him off but he is so heavy. After about a minute he notices I'm getting annoyed and he comes out of the kiss with a frown.

"I understand its only a one way thing.. I'll leave to save my dignity."He responds as he goes to walk away. I don't let him. I grab his arm and pull him back.

"Brooke if you don't share these feeling's. You could atleast let me have my dignity!"He yells.

"IM NOT BROOKE YOU IDIOT!"I finally interrupt him.I'm sure if we were in light that he was red.

"What where is she?Who are you?What are you?Who are you here with?"He asks all these questions and I just stop and say.

"Can we talk outside, I kinda feel faint after all that."He nods and we walk outside.

The gardens are so beautiful, filled with different coloured roses. There was a small stone bench so we go and sit on it together.

"Soo my names Thea and I'm complicated, well what I am is complicated to make it short my dads a witch and my mum was a wolf.-"I'm cut off.

"Wait what? Your the reasons were here!"He says to me.

"Oh crap can you like not kidnap me, because that's what happened last time."I say shifting away from him.

"Oh no we need some of your blood."He tells me which makes me more uncomfortable. So I get up and say.

"Brooke ran into the crowd, got to go."

I start to run off into the gardens trying to find a way back until I run into a hard chest.

"No. I need answers!"The man I'd been talking to said.