Bourbon Sounds Good EDITED

Two days after Christmas and still no sign of Jamie or Liam. Where were they?I was wondering around my room curious of where they had gone.It was the 27th of December at 3AM  and I couldn't sleep at all. I  decided to clear my head. So I slip on my sports leggings and Hollister hoodie along with my Nike running shoes. I grab my phone as I leave my room along with my headphones.

My footsteps were silent as I crept out of the house. I looked around to see a huge wood around the mansion which is the pack house.I've learnt so much since i've been here. I do a quick stretch before I started to run. My playlist blasting though my ears as I sprinted through the woods. I run up a huge hill and when I reach the top I see the city in the distance but I also see a little bench and a tree along side it  so I go sit on it while I watch the  sunrise. After its half risen I walk back through the woods noticing everything. The small stream running through the ground the cold December wind biting at my warm skin.

I was dying for a hot chocolate right now. I see the house in the distance so I take a deep breath knowing that if anyone knew I had left i'm gonna be in shit. I walk to the big doors and push one open slowly. When i'm in I head straight to the kitchen the big clock on the wall showed it was already 7am.  Jamie's Mum was in the kitchen making a coffee.

 "Hello, Mrs Jones!"I say which gives her a bit of a fright.

"Oh, dear where have you been Alpha Drew has been looking for you he's been gone for-"She checks the clock "2 hours!"

I look at her in wide eyes, he's been looking for me? Shit im dead!I run out of th kitchen and was greeted by Drew who was taking off his shoes. While saying "Mary, I can't find her scent-"

He cut himself off when he looked up from his boots and straight into my eyes. I could see the relief in his eyes but then it was made  cold and dark.

"Where were you!"He yelled into my face him now only being inches away from me. I was scared. 

"i-i-i" he cut me off "YOU what!" He yelled again.

 "I went for a run I had a lot on mind..." I say murmuring off.

"You had a lot on your mind! Do you know I had to sacrifice 2 hours searching for you!"He said annoyed I went to look away but then something hit me why the hell should I be scared of him?

"You didn't need to look for me its clear you hate me so let me live my life! I do not need this from you!"I say my confidence building up.I push him hard to get him to move but he doesn't budge. I'm trapped not just physically but in his stare.

I blink twice before wiggling out of the small space between us even though something insides telling me not to move and to stay in his embrace forever. Even though he's mad at me.I leave  I just run up stairs without turning around. When I reach my room I go straight to my pillow and  tears filled my eyes and I cry. Forgetting what Jamie told me and just letting go of my emotions.  Why dose my weakness have to be him why can't it be chocolate why is it someone who hates me so much but i'm constantly finding myself lost in his eyes? Why?

I fall asleep as my tears that consumed me wash away.

When I wake up I hear a knock at my door. I walk over to open it when  see Liam. I just hug him my best friend was back at least now I have someone to talk to.

"Where have you been?"I ask but he answers with another question.

 "Who upset you?"I laugh a little and reply "Guess?"I give off a little sarcasm.

"Oh"He says while pulling me into a hug. 

"Come on lets watch some Netflix!"

As we sit and watch the ridiculous 6. I look at him I love him so much for being nice to me and not asking loads of questions and not being intrusive about everything .

"Thank you" I say sweetly.

"For what ?" he asks innocently.

"For being there but at the same time not asking me 100 questions about it" I say he smiles 

 "It's okay!"I snuggle into him but unlike Drew I don't feel tingles just his warmth. I slowly began to fall asleep consumed with his warmth.

I'm running away from a demon and his evil eyes were burning into the back of my head I run until I fall on some root and the demon is there the platinum blonde hair and forest green eyes looking into my soul and as the knife on my throat started to sink in he's pushed off of me but the knife still cuts my throat.The last thing I see in my blurred vision is, is , is -

I wake up screaming and gasping for air while I rubbed my throat Liam was above me with fear in his eyes 

"Thea are you okay?"He asked  

"I, I, don't know "He looks at me.

 "I will get the Alpha!"I grab his arm.

 "No" I say.

 "Why?"he responds confused.

 "It was just a bad dream!" I say as I reach for my water.

"There back?" He asks I just nod.

 "No, we- I have to tell him or you might get sick again!"He says and leaves the room this time too fast for me to tell him otherwise.

The door re opens this time with Alpha Drew and the weird doctor I saw the other week. Drew looked scared but when he noticed me staring he looked emotionless again. 

"I'm fine!"I say the doctor just nods.

 "I will just do a quick test!"I shrug he gestures Drew and Liam to leave so they do.

I take my top off so he can check my heart beat but he doesn't he just stops and touches where the two needles went into my neck when that incident happened. 

"That's where they drugged me at the party"I tell him.

 "No, that's where they drugged you "He says pointed at two scares close together nearly one on the side of my neck .

"These  are bite marks"He say Pointing at the one at the back of my neck. 

At his word Drew burst through the door and looked at the marks at the back of my neck.

"Liam, Johns not Dead!"My eyes widened, he bit me.

"I need a drink.. bourbon would be good."I say while waving my hand in the air.