Wake up EDITED

Liam's POV

I was halfway out of the packs territory when a wolf came out of nowhere.He went staring for my throat, I did't know what to do Thea was dying in my arms. So I ducked then placed her down. After doing that the wolf went straight for her I shifted and jumped onto the wolfs back. While doing so I bit his neck. He yelped in pain and then I bit his two back legs. I shifted back into human form and walked over to a sleeping Thea. She looked peaceful but I didn't want her to stay that way I wanted her to wake up.

Anyway I pick her back up, bridal style.Then began to run as fast as possible I could hear her heart getting slow and very faint.

Only 20 minutes later I can see the Moonlight pack's house. I run faster at this point  I fell onto my knee's when I reached the door. The door swung open and it was Tahlia, I grew up with her my farther and her farther were good friends.

"Liam! What's happened, is she okay? Oh no is she your mate?"She said panicked. 

"She, she's Alpha Drew's mate. She's dying Tahlia, can she see your doctors?"I said breathlessly.

"Sure!Come in, but Liam why did you bring her here why didn't you take her to your doctor?"She asked. A wave of sadness came over me.

"The rouges have ambushed us. That's why she's been shot.

"At my words she had a sympathetic look on her face. Until I remembered why we were here, Thea's heart beat was nearly none existent.

"Quick, were gonna lose her!"I yell in panic. At my words Tahlia snatches her from my arms and disappears into large metal doors which were her packs infirmary.The only thing I could do now is wait.

Alpha Drew's POV

We were waiting to be attacked but none did. That made me think who would of attacked Thea and known where she was?Then it hit me. John, the vampire who attempted to steal her blood. Good thing I got there in time to scare away the wolf. Wait I scared away a wolf. That must mean he's working with rouges. If he got ahold of Thea he could become anything he wanted even an Alpha to rouges who would be tamed by her essence in her blood. 

My thought line went on for miles as  I thought about all the possibilities I then noticed that they wouldn't of shot her if they knew who she is. So It might of been a hunter invading our territory. 

I keep thinking of all the endless possibilities until I realise my Pack is now safe and I can go see If Thea's  okay. I could only feel her slightly.

As I leave the house I tell Beta Jamie that he is to contact me if anything happens while i'm gone. After doing so I jog out to my motor cycle and speed off towards the moonlight Pack house. When I arrive about 10 minutes later I run to the doors. I pound my fists against the door. To my surprise Liam opens it.

"Alpha!Is the pack okay?"He asks me concerned. Yet I can't think straight so I just barge past.

When I see the doors to the infirmary I push the two doors wide open.I see a large white room beds along both side's and a little desk at the back it was very plane the only thing I could see out of place was a curtain round one bed.It had to be Thea. I calmed myself down and realised that she was still alive. Then I turn around I see Alpha Lucas.

"There doing everything they can, son."He said to me while placing his hand on my shoulder.I think he's always called me son.He was good friends with my farther. He was at least 30 years older then me so about 53 if I'm only 23.

My nerves were finally okay until I couldn't feel her anymore, my heart rate went up even more when I saw a man in a green suit that was now covered in blood.She's gone!I'm never gonna feel my wolf again.He's died along with her. My thoughts are over power and I run over to her to see what I thought would be her lifeless body. 

When I tear back that curtain I see a sleeping Thea but not just sleeping a breathing Thea.Her stomach wrapped in a bandage and her clothes covered in blood.But still she was alive!

Wait why couldn't I feel her?Maybe because we were apart for so long. Yes thats what It was. When I sat beside her on a small arm chair my eyes begin to drift off and I slowly fall asleep watching her.

I don't know how long I was sleeping for but I was woken up by Alpha Lucas.

"Son, you need to see the bullet."He told me as I stretched out and left the small space as I looked back at a still sleeping Thea, I smiled at that moment.

Then when I saw the bullet my heart dropped.

"There gonna come for you and her."Alpha Lucas said as I held the bullet with the carving S.A.C on it they killed my farther and vowed to kill me and my family, because of something my Farther did.I sighed at the bullet.

"I thought they were all dead 10 years ago?"I ask Lucas.

 "So did I, but son they want to find the you know what.Your farther gave his life protecting it and you must do the same. Remember if they find out what she is they'll want her too!"He tells me and I know it's the truth.

If they know what she is then there coming for us. Today was only a warning.

"Let them fight. I will never let them the you know what.Not while I still walk and if I can still walk I will fight until I can't!"I say as anger boiled in my veins..

With that resolved I go back to that small seat next to Thea's bed and lay my hand next hers while looking down.

"Please God, help me."I whisper to myself.

When I remove my hand and get up I see Thea's eye's flutter open.I catch my breath and think of what to say to her I want to say lots of thing's to her, but I just don't know how.She yawns and looks straight at me.

 "What happened?"She asks me.

"You didn't stay in the house so you were shot!Can you be anymore of an idiot!I told you stay but you just won't listen!Next time I promise I WONT be there!"I say. 

 I walk away and out of the door when I hear Alpha Lucas running up to me so I turn to face him. 

"You love her Drew."Is all he said.

."Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist."I say back to him.

"Neither can It be hidden where it truly does."He replies.

 "Well I will hide it, because if I don't I will ruin her."I say back but he just looks down and shakes his head while he walks away he murmurs quietly

  "If you don't you will ruin the both of you."I stopped and watched him as he walked away.