I so wished she was actually mine and Ashton's, and that we had had her together, but I would settle for getting to love her and raise her and call her my little girl for the rest of my life.

"Mommy take a picture with me and Daddy!" Gracie said as she and Ashton continued making silly faces in the phone.

"Okay." I smiled and moved closer, beginning to take photos with them, Gracie loving every moment.

In several of the photos Ashton had kissed my cheek and Gracie had looked up at us smiling.

Ashton quickly turned his phone to video.

"Hey Gracie." He said as he held the phone in front of them.

"What?" She asked, grinning happily, her eyes not looking at the phone.

Ashton suddenly leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her cheek, Gracie squealing and flopping back on Ashton's chest, giggles spilling from her mouth while the rest of us laughed.

"You two are so silly." I chuckled, and leaned in to press my own kiss to Gracie's cheek; Ashton capturing the whole thing on video.

He posted that one as well and then he and I got up so we could get dressed in order to leave as soon as I was discharged.

Dr. Thomas came in later on in the morning to say I was free to go, handed me my prescription and told me to take it easy.

I thanked him for all he had done and so did Ashton before we gathered up our bags.

Gracie wanted me to hold her so I did as such while Ash put our small duffel over his shoulder and put his arm around my waist, leading us out of the room.

Apparently there had been a security guard outside our room the entire time because when we left he joined our group and walked ahead of us. He led us to a set of double doors and outside we could see around 20-30 teenage girls waiting for us.

"This is the least crowded one, I'm sorry." The security guy said and I gave him a smile.

"No it's okay, thank you so much for all you've done for us. We really appreciate it." I said and he nodded at me with a smile of his own.

"Yes, thank you." Ashton said and shook the guys hand. "Okay you ready babe?" Ash turned to ask me and I took a deep breath before nodding.

"I'll go first." The security guy said and then I noticed another security guy outside. Our guy inside pulled a radio from his belt. "We're a go." He said into it.

We watched as the security guy began to talk and his voice was so loud it carried inside the building.

"Okay, I'm going to have to ask you not to scream, yell, shout or make loud noises. There will be no stopping for photos, no flash photography, and no touching or grabbing. I know you're excited to see them but let this guy get his wife home so she can heal." He said.

At the mention of the word wife a small smile appeared on my lips and Ashton pressed a kiss to my temple; he had heard it too. Ann sent me a wink and I blushed.

"10-4." The security guy outside said and out guy nodded and began to walk. Ashton tightened his arm around me and Gracie squirmed in my arms, hiding her face in my neck.