"Okay, I'm ready to go now." Ender said.

"Alright, I'll see you later. Love you." He came up so I could kiss his cheek.

Ann placed her hand on Ender's shoulder and led him out of the hospital room.

"What did he talk to you about?" I asked Ashton when the door was closed and they were out of the room.

"He said he was worried about you, and I told him that you were going to be fine, but that he was a good brother for being so concerned. And then he told me thank you for being here and for taking care of you." Ashton smiled happily.

"Aww." My heart fluttered a little bit. "I feel bad for making him go to school because I want him here, but he needed to go."

"I know love. And he understands, I think he just wants you home." Ashton said and I nodded.

"Daddy come cuddle with us!" Gracie said excitedly and Ashton came around the bed to get in, pulling me and Gracie close to him.

"Hmm, my two girls." Ashton hugged us both and Gracie threw her head back to laugh adorably.

We laid there for a little bit until a woman came in with a thick stack of paperwork for me to fill out and sign.

Ashton handed Gracie his phone to play with while we filled things out.

"I need to add you as my emergency contact." I said when I reached that page and Ashton smiled, taking the form from me and writing in his information.

Ann came back later on and breathed a sigh of relief when she reached our room.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"There's a bunch of fans camped out by all of the hospital doors and some paparazzi too." She said.

"Oh great." Ashton sighed.

"Well what do we do?" I asked.

"Brave the storm I guess." Ashton shrugged. "Find the least crowded one and leave from it and just hurry to our car."

I nodded.

Gracie slid off the bed to skip to the private bathroom, dropping Ashton's phone on his lap. When he picked it up he began to laugh.

"Look what our daughter did." Ashton handed me his phone and I laughed as a video of Gracie making silly faces showed up on the screen.

Ashton and I had been filling in papers and chatting amongst ourselves while she was taping, occasionally getting mine and Ashton's faces in the shot as she tilted the phone up.

"She's so cute." I laughed and so did Ashton, going to Instagram to post a little clip of the video.

When Gracie came back I cuddled her up to me, kissing on her cheeks and playing with her hair, Ashton taking cute pictures of us with his phone.

"Daddy take a picture of me."Gracie said Ashton laughed as he took a selfie of the two of them, both of them grinning widely. If I didn't know that Gracie was not biologically Ashton's daughter, I would've have thought she was because they were one and the same.