"For what." He asked.

"That diner tonight?" I answered.

"The diner that we have to go to tonight in the resort dining room." I reminded him.

"Oh..." He answered.

"I don't remember anything about a diner?" He questioned himself.

"Fine you got me." I threw myself on the bed.

"You have to help me." I begged.

"With what?" He asked.

"I ran into Kelly Ryan today."

"You mean Kelly Ryan the awful spoiled brat that use to go to High school with us?" He recalled.

"Yes she is to torment Rachel and I." I reminded him.

"Okay what about her ?" He asked.

"She dared to rub her fiancée in my face this afternoon and then I may have accidentally told her that I was married too." I confessed.

"So..."

"She is expecting us for diner tonight and I need you to come with me." I answered.

"Absolutely not!" He denied.

"You owe me!" I reminded him.

"No I don't! "He answered.

"Yes you do you were the reason for all of this anyway." I argued.

"Uhhhg!" He shouted. "Fine, but only because I don't want to here you incessant nagging." He rolled his eyes.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"But we have to make it believable." I stated.

"Okay sure whatever." He waved me away. I picked up my navy blue dress and shuffled into the bathroom to get ready.
***
My hand shook nervously as I glanced towards the table where Kelly waited for us. Luke grabbed my hand and laced his fingers in between mine. As I glanced up at him in shock he leaned his lips towards my ear.

"Don't worry I'll be the best fake husband you've ever had." The word tickled my ears.

"That'll be easy cause your the only fake husband I have ever had! " I whispered in his ear with a smile. He kissed my forehead and Kelly and her husband stood up to greet us.

"Wow this one at least isn't imaginary like the one you hold me about in high school."  She laughed as did her husband.

"Hello I'm Peter." Her husband held out his hand got me to shake.

"I'm Jane, and this is my husband Luke." Introduced them to each other as they shook hands and we took a seat. A waiter approached our table.

"Hello my name is Nicole and I will be serving you today, what would you like to drink."

"A tequila sunrise for my gorgeous wife and a wisky sour for me." Luke answered and intertwined his hand in mine over the table as Kelly glowered at me spitefully. A voice boomed over the crowd of couples as everyone turned to a man in a tropical shirt and khaki shorts.

"Thank you all for coming to this wonderful couples diner." He thanked as the crowd clapped in unison.

"Now now the first activity of the night will be one adored by all of the couples on the ship, the Dancing competition!" He cheered.

My heart sank deep into my chest. My palms started to sweet as I rubbed the against the hem of my dress.

"You know Peter took me to Cuba for our second date and taught me how to salsa." Kelly Bragged.