26. Hot & Spicy

I walk down to the pool and hot tub room for my relaxing alone time.

"Jane?" A voice called out from behind me as I turned to acknowledge it.

"No way!" A familiar blonde stood before me, with her elven nose and doe like gray eyes.

"Kelly Blake?" I answered.

"Yeah, oh my gosh it's been forever! When was the last time..."

"High school yeah if I remember correctly you use to torment me in high school."

"And that other girl, your friend, what was her name?" She pondered.

"Rachel." I answered.

"Oh ya do you still talk to her she was like your only friend." She laughed as I grinded my teeth.

"Ya we were best friends." I answered.

"Were oh what happened, did you two get into a fight or something?"

"She passed away." I answered and stared at the ground as her cruel happy smirk turned down.

"I am so sorry, look I didn't know, and about the way I treated you in high school... It was just that high school, I'm a different person now." She placed her hand on my shoulder comfortingly.

"What are you doing here anyway?"I asked.

"Oh I'm on my honeymoon, What are you doing her I'm guessing your still single huh?" She answered snarkily.

"Actually I got married too, what a coincidence. " I smiled brightly at te thought of my hands around her pretty little neck surrounded with pearls.

"Oh really what's his name?" She interrogated me sweetly.

"Luke Barrett he use to go to school with us, he is actually here." I tried to prove myself to her.

"Oh that's wonderful I didn't know you had it in you." She insulted me and I scoffed .

"Why don't you both join us at the couples diner tonight." She invited me.

"Oh we wouldn't want to intrude." I answered.

"Oh its really no problem at all, it will be fun there is salsa dancing, drinks, food and couple games, it will be a blast.

"We certainly won'ttake no for an answer! She smiled.

"In that case I suppose we can't refuse the offer." I smiled agonizingly.

"Great see you there." She cheered as I turned away from her and screamed in my head.
***

I laid out a few dress choices on the bed as I covered myself in a robe and tied a knot around my waist. The door opened abrutly.

"Hey..." He said examining me from head to toe.

"Ewe stop." I said covering myself uncomfortably.

"Nice shoes." He laughed as he examined my footwear. My bunny eared slippers.

"Don't laugh at me I'm getting ready." I stated.