the cactus pricked his finger and he gasped, pulling it away and putting it in his mouth.

mark and nana picked up little pieces of toilet paper in the grass and rocks. when a piece that was harder to clean came along, mark would order bambam to do it or nana would order sooyeon to do it. either way, bambam would be the one that cleaned it.

sooyeon was leaning against the wall, popping her bubblegum while the three cleaned.

"aish! really, dongsaeng, you're so annoying! why don't you just—" nana started, ticked off at sooyeon's lack of help.

"noona, i will talk some sense into her," bambam assured, forcefully pulling sooyeon aside.

once they were out of sight, sooyeon struggled out of bambam's grip.

"can't you help a little?" bambam pleaded.

sooyeon scoffed, popping another bubble. "you think i should? i'm helping by not helping."

"listen," bambam said firmly, suddenly standing straighter. he walked towards her but she held her ground. "my hands are bloody from cleaning toilet paper off of sharp plants and you haven't even broken a sweat."

"and?" sooyeon rolled her eyes, blowing up yet another bubble. it grew to at least half the size of her face.

bambam became so close that he bit into the bubble, popping it. sooyeon's eyes went wide for a moment before she went back to acting unaffected. she spit the gum out and walked away from bambam.

-

-

-

"eunji-yah," jinyoung teased. "maybe you should clean up your personality before moving onto things like this."

eunji flicked his forehead with a scowl, jinyoung winced, laughing as he moved away.

"look, sookie noona," yugyeom giggled childishly.

he had stuffed toilet paper into his shirt to resemble boobs.

"i'm jealous," sookie poked yugyeom's stuffed shirt. "they're bigger than mine."

"not everyone can be as well developed as me, i guess," eunji sighed sarcastically.

sookie shoved eunji's shoulder aggressively. eunji almost fell backwards but jinyoung caught her from behind.

"you shouldn't kid yourself. it's not good for your health," jinyoung whispered.

eunji gritted her teeth, kicking jinyoung in the kneecap. he winced, jumping back and clutching his hurt leg.

-

-

-

youngjae shyly maneuvered around the driveway, picking up trash (you). he felt awkward not talking, but what did he have to say to a pretty girl like areum?

"youngjae-ssi, wanna try this candy?" areum smiled widely, her hand tightly gripping something.

youngjae hesitated slightly, nervous that he would make a fool of himself in front of her.