four // i desperately need you

March 16th, 2018

Interviewer: Okay, so fans have sent in questions through Twitter for you guys to answer and I have to warn you, some are quite personal.

David: Bring it on.

Interviewer: The first one is for Pierre and it is personal. Are you ready?

(Pierre nods): I will answer any question you have no matter how personal it is.

Interviewer: Okay, this person wants to know, where is Courtney's favorite place to be kissed by you?Where is your favorite place to be kissed by her?

(Pierre rubs neck, deep in thought): Courtney's favorite place to be kissed is either on the back of her neck or her jawline. It always causes her skin to develop goosebumps. I-I don't know about me really. I like it when Courtney ends up nipping at my earlobe. I know that's not kissing, but it still drives me insane every time.

--Tyler's P.O.V--

"If he gets on your nerves so much, why do you have his post notifications on? You already check his account like five times a day."

I ignored Josh as I slid over on the notification and waited for Pierre's post to load. It was around eleven o'clock and Montreal was in the same time zone as Columbus, which meant Courtney and Pierre must have just finished breakfast. Josh and I were currently in our neighborhood McDonald's, waiting for Mark to arrive with an update on the tour. That technically meant he was coming back with Simple Plan's answer to the touring offer and no matter what the answer turned out to be, my heart was going to drop either way. If Courtney said yes, that would mean I would have to face her once again after four years and if she said no, that would mean that we were truly over.

Finally, Pierre's Instagram post loaded to reveal a pile of buttermilk pancakes.

you get pretty good at making pancakes when your daughter requests them every morning

you get pretty good at making pancakes when your daughter requests them every morning. #pancakeskills

I expected him to post a picture of Séverine like he usually did, maybe even a picture of Courtney, but instead he posted a picture of their breakfast.

"Sometimes his Instagram is absolutely useless to me," I uttered, sitting my phone down upon the table.

Josh chuckled. "Tyler, my best friend, Pierre doesn't think about you when he posts on Instagram. He doesn't know that you are a crazy, obsessive, stalker."

Stalker wasn't the correct word to use. A stalker was someone that followed other person's every move. They watched them day and night. I wasn't like that.

"I'm not a stalker, Josh," I insisted. "I'm just curious."

"Fine, you are a cyber stalker, who isn't curious, but completely obsessed with a girl who is about to be married!"