Chapter twenty eight: I'll say yes and let you ride me

Começar do início

"What's wrong?" binaba nito ang hawak na envelope at niyakap rin siya.

He nuzzle onto his neck and breathes his cologne. binuhat siya nito at ipinuwesto sa hita ng binata. Naupo ito sa kanyang mahabang sofa. I let my tears soak his dark blue polo shirt. I can be careless too, sometimes. Hinayaan lang siya nito sa ganoong pwesto and surprisingly  she felt calm and in-peace in his shoulders.

"Is it time of the month?" mahina siyang matawa kaya't saglit itong tumigil sa pag haplos sa kanyang buhok. "what? they say you get emotional when.. you know..."

Chris POV

I feel really stupid. great fucking time to talk about monthly periods and shit Chris.

"I-I'm not." bigla itong natigilan sa kanyang sinabi.

Akala niyang aalis na ito sa kanilang pwesto pero nag kamali siya. he thought she's mad.

"What are you doing?" hindi ito nag salita at ipinuwesto ang sarili sakanya.

Hinawakan nito ang kanyang leeg bago dahan-dahang gumalaw. Mahina siyang napamura dahil sa ginawa nito.

"Are you teasing me right now?"

Liniyad nito ang sarili dahilan upang mapalapit sa kanya ang mga dib-dib nito. hindi niya napigilang hindi iyon hawakan at mas lalong ipinalapit sa kanyang sarili.

"Does.. it ..look like it?" napapikit ito nang higpitan niya ang hawak roon.

I was hard again because of her.

"Fuck. yes," she said when I suck her tits while still wearing a fabric.

"So this is your way of an invitation for sex?"

"No." muli nitong iniling ang ulo. ramdam niya ang pag higpit ng kapit nito sakanya nang pisilin niya ang utong ng dalaga.

"No? how fucking sexy...I'll say yes and let you ride me."

Dumilat ang mga nito sa kanyang sinabi. matapang nitong sinalubong ang kanyang mga tingin. "that's ..wasn't I meant by this.."

"And what exactly is it sweetness?"

He hug my head, fisting my hair. I let my self groan while she still move herself in my lap, in my groin. "I just want to make out.. no sex,"

"No sex huh?" he told him teasing.

Pinalakad niya ang kamay sa bewang nito pataas sa kanyang dib-dib. As his hand touch her chest he pinch her already hardenning nipples. She let out a moan. Kissing her neck, I ask her. "still don't want sex?"

She shake her head making me smirk.

Sucking her earlobes while playing with her piercings I ask her again. "You still don't want it?"

"Yes.."

Napakunot ang kanyang noo. "You probably soaking down there but still fighting to not want me? What is wrong with you?"

"I-I'm not," She gasp as I remove her black shirt.

"Playing it hard baby? I'll let yourself change your own mind by that."

Huli na nang pigilan siya nito, he let his fingers touch her clit, slowly massaging it. She bite herlip and move herself in my hand fucking it. I crash my lips into hers stoping it from moaning. "Bedroom, not here. baka m-may maka rinig sa— Ohh," I insert my two fingers inside her without warning. she closed her eyes as I watch her bite her lips. "I don't give a fuck. you wanted this to happen, it's too late to be guilty now."

Pinabilis niya ang pag galaw sa loob nito. Throwing her back She moan so loud, enough for our neibhors to hear what were doing right now. her insides clench around my fingers. A sign that she's close. I let my thumb tease her clit in circular motion.

I stop moving and let my self watch her body as she breathes deeply. "W-what.. Why..."

Hindi ako nag salita. I stop her waist when she attempt to move. "Why did you.. I'm ...so close.." muling sabi nito habang naka hawak sa kanyang balikat. "Please.. I need it."

"Need what baby?"

Hindi siya umangal nang bumaon ang kuko nito sa kanyang balikat. "To come, please . ."

"No that. Who. Who you need right now, who you need to make you off, Who you crave for this, Who you wanted to do this with,"

"Ugh.. I hate you.."

"Just fucking spill it already."

"You- I hate you.. for doing this to me,"

I have a strange feeling that, that isn't for me but for someone else. Like she was just using me to forget someone, to escape something.

"Yes.. yess ohh god," I move my fingers back and fort again inside faster this time. I hold her body as she came in my hand.

"Fuck." ito mismo ang nag tanggal sa kanyang kamay mula roon, hindi niya akalaing isusubo nito ang kanyang daliri. she was sucking my fingers just how crazy she really is.

Taking me off by surprise. She open my jeans and free my fly. she suck it without even thinking making my legs jerk. Her warm mouth emvelopes around my hard lengths.

Emvelopes.. the papers.. your business

Fuck it. I'm getting laid in the middle of afternoon.

"Fuck you're so good. I can't even—"

I didn't knew when did she remove her shorts. All of my thoughts is just focusing on  her.. lowering her self to me. We both hiss our breath when he reach the buttom of my length. Hindi niya ito pinigilan nang ito mismo ang gumalaw para sakanila. Embracing his head while he holds her waist close from him.

She kissed my lips before she threw her back while still moving. I am so deep into her, she has no idea.

Wala siyang pake kung hindi tama na may mangyari sakanila ngayon. if she needs me then she can use me.

I placed small kisses to her collarbones silently making her feel how much I am in love with her. She's too frighted for it. she'll never believe what I'm saying. She stoped me from pulling out, I was surprised when she let me willingly come inside her. I don'y know why. After that I let her dress and lay in my arms.

I watch her sleep that time and It was a bad idea.

I didn't knew I'll fall even more by just watching her peacefulself sleep in my arms. all I know that time is that.. I wanted that in exchange for everything.

There is nothing compare to that sight of her.

--

Diko ma-dedicatan yung mga to:
tinexieteen
Jhennayyiee
PrinsipeKoSiCarlo
MissyMissIndependent

please comment down your right usernames baka kasi may mali lang ako Thanks!