Chapter nineteen:he's the last person I thought having heart to heart talk with

Start from the beginning

Is this happening right now? "I didn't—"

"You don't need to actually." hindi pa man niya natatapos ang kanyang sasabihin ay pinutol na nito iyon. This time it was her time to shut her mouth, feeling guilty about the whole thing.

What am I going to say back at that? He sound so hurt and defeated when in the other hand I should be the one who must feel that. ugh fucking Chris have to ruined everything. He's the last person I thought having heart to heart talk with especially in this kind of situation. I just wished I still have my bestfriend.. Nevermind.

"Ano bang ginagawa mo dito?" He shouldn't be in here at the first place.

"I already told you. They're bombaring me with calls and questions asking where the hell are you,"

Umayos siya ng upo, she successfully change their topic.

"Pero ayokong umuwe. Atleast not now. I just want to be alone. . to forget,"

He shift his grace to look at me. "You seriously can't forget if you're alone babe, you only make things worse and hard for you."

I'll just pretend he didn't call me babe. because by just thinking of that wants me to throw up all the whiskey I'd drunk inside my system.

"You need someone to forget. it works for me,"

"For you not for me." sabi niya rito habang nag salin ulit ng alak.

Hindi na niya alam kung gano na siya katagal nandon sa club na iyon. Halos mauubos narin niya ang isang bote ng Jack daniel's and that's enough of an evidence that she's been there for so long already.

But I don't give a fuck so I ordered one again.

Nag ring ang phone nito. Parehas silang nag ka tinginan dahil duon.

"It's fucking Zach," naka ngisi ito sa kanya, reminding me of what I've just said lately.

I rolled my eyes at him waiting for my jack as he answer the call.

"Yeah she's with me..Were good..no she doesn't want to get back..I will make sure she will..offcourse, cut the crap Zach you know she's safe with me."

Inilayo nito ang telepono sa labi at nag salita. "he wants to talk to you,"

I shake my head. not in the mood to talk.

"She doesn't want to, now good bye."

May sandaling katahimikan sa kanilang panig dahil dumating na ang kanyang inorder na alak.

"He's over reacting," sabi niya agad pag kalabas ng waiter.

"He is. Funny how they thought you were kidnapped or something,"

Nag salubong ang kanyang kilay dahil sa sinabi nito. "Ano namang nakakatawa roon?"

"You simply won't get kidnapped by someone kz, remember how you kick me in our first met? You can defend your self bago kapa nila makidnnaped,"

Ngumiti siya sa munting alala na iyon. He's right. "Like on how I can't defend my self right now?" her smile fading, that fast.

Napakamot ito ng ulo dahil sa kanyang sinabi. "Err that's a different situation to defend there. And you don't have to, she doesn't deserve you."

His eyes are pierced to mine when he told me that, that I have to look away. "and whom I deserve? You?" sabi niya habang bahagyang tumawa.

"I didn't say that it was me, but I love the idea of it," telling me that making me shift uncomfortably in my seat.