{0057}

Tuesday November 7th 2018:

When I saw Joe approaching us with his large, overpacked suitcase, I had to do all I could to stop myself from lashing out at him. But, I thought about all the things Caspar has said about Joe over the past few weeks and I felt bad that he was now in the middle of it so I decided not to make a fuss over it on the trip and perhaps discuss it when we got back.

'Look Amber I-' I stopped him, the last time he said that I knew it would be something amazing but now, I didn't want an apology from Joe, I just wanted this to go away and blame it on a mood swing or lack of sleep.

'Don't worry, I'm sorry, let's just enjoy the trip, we're all tired and just need to get to the hotel,' his beautiful smile showed and I flashed one back before Caspar came back and showed us to the taxi. Just as both me and him had got in and Joe was putting suitcases into the back, he muttered something.

'Don't you want something to happen between you two?' Caspar said, whispering it so Joe still couldn't hear through the hole in the back of the car.

'Of course I do, but if he really wanted it to happen, he would've by now. I just know somethings holding him back and I don't want to push him,' I didn't get a response from Caspar as Joe got into the front. I'll admit it, it seemed weird not sitting next to him and he probably thought so too but I guess that's just how it goes after little arguments like this.

When we all arrived at the hotel, we came in like a load of tramps and probably woke up half of the other guests, not that any of us cared enough to be quieter. First, we all went to Joe and Caspar's room but of course, I couldn't be in the same room - one of the conditions my parents set but not that I'd want to, I've been in their apartment and it's like a shithole - Caspar's part is anyway. 'This is amazing!' Two, large single beds were up against either wall leaving plenty of space in between (probably so you could push them away from the wall if you had a fear you'd crack your head open whilst asleep) and a large desk and TV sat infront of them. To the left as you walked in the door was a large bathroom with both bath, shower, toilet and large dresser and mirror.

'I'll go check out my room, I think it's room 103 on the next floor,' I wouldn't say it was annoying having my room on a different floor, just inconvenient. I wandered up the stairs, lugging my two cases behind me. Stupid Joe didn't offer to help. My mind was telling me to be mad at Joe but on the other hand, we were both so unbelievably tired that neither of our heads were screwed on the right way. I didn't bother to change or unpack when I reached my room. I simply put my laptop and phone on to charge and went to sleep because I knew from here in, it was going to be a holiday, it was going to be Joe and Caspar on tour.