{0046}

Monday September 22nd 2018:

"So," it had been a pretty silent journey in the Uber so far. Sure, it had only been five minutes but that time went very slowly in the London traffic. Obviously, it was Kim who perked up first. "How are you on the boyfriend front?" I wanted to say it was none of her business purely because I was so defensive about Joe but honestly, there was nothing to tell...boyfriend wise.

"I'm fine, single, but fine," I picked at my poorly painted nails.

"Is there nothing there, no boys on the go?" I laughed, that is so something she'd say 'oh I've got three boys on the go'.

"Ha, nope, who do you think I am?" She didn't reply and we were plunged into another pit of silence until we arrived at the park. It was only a few minutes until I saw Joe and Caspar sitting on a bench a further 10 metres or so away. I waited for her to notice them, being so careful not to make it bait.

"Oh my shit, is that Joe?" I was such a terrible actor, but I looked around aimlessly before actually fixing myself on the boy.

"Oh yeah," we walked over to them. It all happened so much quicker than expected but I let her introduce herself first, flashing Joe a faint and discreet smile.

"Ohmigosh, Caspar, I am a huge fan, can I have a picture?" She asked.

"Sure," she started talking to him so I thought this could be my chance to speak to Joe.

"Oh my life I'm going insane!" He laughed at my comment as he looked over at Kim and Caspar. After only a few seconds, Caspar has looked over several times for help.

"This isn't even long enough for us to talk," he sighed. I know, I wish we could always talk without worrying about who might see us or what they might think.

"Do you want to come over on Saturday?" Joe nodded swiftly as Kim came over to start speaking to him, clicking photos on her phone frantically.

"Kim, we should go," she looked at me as if I was crazy, but we said our goodbyes and walked away. The whole time she kept on about how everyone was going to besides jealous but I was barely listening, all I was thinking about was Saturday...

__________________________________
ugh it's so short but Saturday gonna be good 😏