{0050}

Wooohoo this is going to be one hell of a special 50th chapter that's all I'm saying 👀

Also the book is no where near finishing but potentially, you could end it wherever you like as I'm just going to continue little one offs like days out and just text conversations even when the plot line has gone so yeah.
____________________________________
Friday November 4th 2018:

It's been one of those days where you just don't want any contact with the outside world whatsoever. I don't even want to message Joe, which is a first in a while. It just got to me when he hasn't bothered to ask for us to meet up or for me to go round to his in a while. Sure, I get the fact that he is some kind of famous and that we have to go about things carefully but it still would be nice, at least to say he'd want to if it wasn't for the situation. Also, I haven't received an invite for the premiere which is in 10 days and I know Zoë etc have received theirs because Joe told me (and they tweeted it blah blah). As far as I know, Joe is going to Australia tomorrow which is another reason why I'm kind of annoyed; he hasn't said goodbye or acted sad about not being able to speak to me for 5 days which I'm dreading.

"You're acting as though your on your period," Tom would say to me and I'd just roll my eyes and take another spoonful of ice cream (Ben and Jerry's because I splash the cash). "This isn't because of that Joe guy, is it? He's not worth it," he sat down next to me as I moved my legs out of the way.

"It's not - well - kind of, but not because I love him or anything, it's just cause-" I sighed, "you know how like he's quite famous, and he's got a premiere and he's not invited me. It isn't that I want the invite, I just feel like I'll miss out if I don't and that everyone else close to him has been. Also, he's going to Australia and he hasn't messaged me in a few days."

"Look," he smiled at me, "normally, these kinds of message relationships or whatever don't normally last like this has and considering you don't live that far away, you don't see eachother that much. You two clearly have some kind of tight bond and I admire that, just don't let his YouTube career get in the way," I smiled back at him as he was holding my hand. Thank god for big brothers.

"Thanks Tom," just as I thanked him and I was about to get another mouthful of ice cream, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," I moaned, not really looking suitable but willing to anyway.

"No - I'll go," Tom smiled again, going through the hallway. I attempted to listen out for a voice but was unsuccessful.

A few minutes later, Tom came back into the living room, "it's for you," he laughed.

"Joe?!" I couldn't believe he was here. One, he's never ever been to my house and I was slightly intrigued into how he got my address and two, it was quite the shock.

"Tom texted me and told me that you were feeling down today and I wanted to come cheer you up," he took Tom's (who had left the room unannounced) seat and I sat up to meet him. "And I have a surprise for you !"

"But don't you have to be up at like four tomorrow for your flight ?" My face had been mounded into a smile and the ice cream sat melting on my lap.

"That was actually what I needed to talk about, I want you to come with me."

"You what?" If this was any typical teen sitcom, I'd have just spat out a beverage all over my crush, but I hadn't been drinking anything (unfortunately, because I've always wanted to do one of those cool spit-takes).

"Please Amber, I really want you to join me and Caspar. Ive already got a ticket anyway, so it's either you come or I bring a lucky fan," he joked. My mind was not on Australia or going on a free plane, however, but spending five whole days with Joe and Caspar in no one but each others company.

"Of course I'll come except, are you sure? This isn't like going to Brighton for the day, it's going across the planet with you for five whole days," the amount of guilt I'd been feeling for him spending the money to take me. However, I was already so excited!

"Amber, you will never, ever find me more sure about anything, I wouldn't want anything else," I reached over and hugged Joe so hard it most probably hurt him but he hugged me back and didn't complain. "Now you better get packing! Otherwise, you won't be able to come !"

"Are you sure you aren't going to get sick of me ?" I asked, feeling the guilt and excitement mixed into one multi emotion.

"Are you sure your not going to get sick of me ?" Joe laughed, releasing me from the hug. "Now I actually need to go and start packing because we are leaving at 4 tomorrow!"

"Thank you so much for this Joe," I smiled as he walked out the door.

"Don't mention it Amber, I'll pick you up tomorrow!" He'd come by to cheer me up and he'd done so much more than that. He didn't say 'I love you' but I don't think I needed that right now...