Old friends.

Lynn's pov

Lynn Lynn Lynn my little sister sky yelled shaking me. What I whined and rolled over. Come on I'm bored, go bug mom and dad. Dad went out to work and mom is still on her trip so they haven't picked me up yet. I live alone but my parents insisted on my little sister sky stay with me.
   I groaned, what do you wanna do I asked. Walk around town. I sighed, go take a shower and get ready then. Yay she yelled and ran to the guest bathroom. I got up and walked to my bathroom.
   I got in the shower and washed my hair and body then shaved my legs. I got out and slipped on my bra and underwear. I walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I walked back into my bathroom and dried off. I slipped on my black high waisted skirt, red crop top and my black high top converse.
   I brushed my red hair and then my teeth. I stuck my hair in a messy bun and applied eyeliner, mascara, coverup and black eyeshadow. I applied my red lip stick then walked out. I grabbed my purse and slipped my wallet and phone in it. There was a knock on my door.
    It's open, sky walked in. Wow she said looking at me. What, you're so beautiful she gasped. I smiled, thank you darling you don't look bad yourself. I wish I was pretty like you she mumbled.
   I bent down to her level, you are don't put yourself down okay? She nodded, and you look just like me love I said and smiled. She smiled wide, I usually don't take those compliments but I didn't wanna argue with my seven year old sister. Ready to go I asked, she nodded and we walked out. I held on to her hand as we walked across the street.
  My phone buzzed, I picked it up and saw my band mate blade texted me. Hold on I said as I texted him back.
Text convo with blade and Lynn

B: GUESS WHAT

L: what?

B: WE'RE TOURING WITH ASKING ALEXANDRIA

L: OMF REALLY?!

B: fuck yea m8

L: didn't they get a new lead singer?

B: yea his names Denis stoff

L: oh...okay I'll talk to you later in walking around town with my sister

B: okay bye
End of convo

Fuck I mentally yelled. Me and Denis use to be best friends. But I had to move out here so my dad could work. We talked for a while. But then he got a girlfriend and dropped me. I know he was in another band.
   But I didn't know he left to be with asking Alexandria. I sighed, you okay sky asked. I nodded and gave her a small smile. I wasn't looking forward to this. I know this is really big for our band but i don't know.
   Me and my band mates have been together for five years. We're called "one last affair", sky insisted on going to the park so I walked her to the park. I sat on a park bench as sky went to the swings. I sat there looking at the sky. I haven't seen Denis is three years.
   I wonder what he's up to. After ten minutes I looked over at the swings and didn't see sky. I jumped up immediately. Sky I called, no answer. I started to walk around.
   I couldn't see her, sky I started yelling in a panic. I was so close to a fucking panic attack. Sky I screamed one more time. I heard her giggle, I turned around and saw her running up to me. I sighed with relief and ran to her.
   I picked her up and hugged her. Don't do that sky you almost gave me a heart attack. I'm sorry she mumbled and buried her face into my neck. It's okay I mumbled and rubbed her back. You should really watch her next time I heard a guy say.
   I think I know how to watch my-. I looked up and saw the man I had to face sooner or later. Denis, look who I found sky cheered. I looked down, Lynn he asked shocked. The one and only I mumbled.
   Wow I-I haven't seen you since before I went on tour and you left. Yea three years I mumbled. I set sky down, go play on the swings and if a stranger walks up to you you know the drill. Scream bloody murder? That's my girl I said smiling.
   She smiled and ran to the swings. I fiddled with my sleeve. So h-how have you been. Fine I mumbled, so I heard your band is touring with us. I nodded, cool he said giving me a small smile.
   Are you still mad he asked. I looked up, wouldn't you be if your best friend ditched you for his girlfriend. Speaking of which how is she? We broke up, oh. Listen I'm sorry he said trying to grab ahold of my hand.
  I moved away, just don't please. I can't believe you, you ditched me and we were friends since we were kids. I know I'm sorry I fucked up he mumbled running his fingers through his hair. You fucked up bad, you fucked up our friendship. I'm sorry please forgive me he begged.
  I can't, you hurt me. I needed you and you left. Everything started spinning. Sky come on let's go. Wait please Denis begged. I-I have to go, before I could turn away I fell over and blacked out.