"This is Mercedes, Ryan, Danny and Richie," Colin said as the guys stood next to the side of the car he was in, just by the open window. Mickey roamed his eyes over them, contemplating. Mercedes was the biggest, with a strong chest and huge biceps, but also a determined look on his face. He looked angry, but in the way that that was his regular face. Ryan was smaller, average size with a baby cute face. Danny and Richie were both clearly Italian, and also pretty much Mercedes's size. Mickey felt pretty proud that his brother got these guys together.

"Get in, guys," Colin said as he unlocked the back doors. The four men shuffled into the van, squishing Iggy, Lip and Ian as they all managed to fit.

"Jesus," Danny complained once the door shut. "Couldn't get a smaller van?"

"Don't be a smart ass," Colin replied nonchalantly as he lit a cigarette. Mickey began driving, trying not to laugh at the pained look on Ian's face through the rear view mirror.

"We need a plan," Lip said as he pushed through to get to where Colin and Mickey sat in the front. "Doesn't matter who we're beating the shit out of. We need a reason."

"I could go on forever," Colin said, exhaling his smoke out the window. Lip tensed. He was always afraid of Colin- everyone was. And Colin rarely spoke, so this was the first for anyone that wasn't a Milkovich.

"We can't walk into a bar and kill him," Lip pressed. "We'll all go to jail."

"What do you fucking suppose we do, then?" Mickey barked, hands gripping on the steering wheel.

"Okay..." Lip said, looking back at Ian and flickering his eyes to Ryan. "I got a plan..."

-

-

Mickey watched, a little fucking pissed, as Ian walked into the bar, taking a seat a few seats away from where Terry was drinking shots after shots. Ian was clearly nervous, his leg bouncing up and down as he avoided eye contact with Terry, who barely even noticed him. The bar wasn't packed, but there was enough people to pass as witnesses. Mickey shifted onto his other foot and shuffled more into the booth, sliding to the shadiest side where there was no way Terry could notice him. He flickered his eyes to Colin who was standing near the bar, baseball cap on his head to disguise himself. Mickey looked up at the upper floor where there was a railing that Lip was leaning against with Mercedes and Iggy beside him. Danny and Richie were both on opposite sides of Terry, drinking distantly.

Mickey's ears thumped from the loud music being played by the club attached to the bar. His leg began to bounce again when he saw Ryan enter the bar and make a beeline for Ian. Ian straightened when he saw Ryan and waved to the bartender who came over and took his order. Mickey bit the inside of his cheek, his chest flaring when Ryan went and sat next to Ian.

It's just procedure, he told himself. Just procedure. What am I getting so mad anyway? It ain't like you like him or something. You getting jealous now, Mickey?

Mickey watched as Ryan sat next to Ian, making sure the view was clear for everyone including Terry. It took all of Mickey's willpower, every fucking centimetre of it not to rip Ryan's head off as he cradled Ian's face and mumbled something that made Ian laugh. The laugh got Terry's drunken attention as he glanced at the two, clearly getting riled up. He just stared at them, hand clenching around a glass cup filled with vodka.

Mickey felt as angry as Terry did when Ryan pressed his lips to Ian's, except for a whole other reason. Terry slammed his cup down and stomped towards them, and that's when Mickey made the signal to everybody.

"Faggots!" Terry's voice echoed through the bar, catching everyone's attention. Ryan and Ian pulled apart and looked at Terry. "Everywhere I fucking go you queers are right behind me!"