Chapter 10!!!

A/n GUYYYYYYS! IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT OVER 3 MONTHS FOR THIS SHIT! (╥﹏╥) IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSE TO BE 1 -2 MONTHS! BUT I GOT WRITERS BLOCK! UGHHHH IM SO SORRY! HHOW ARE YOU?!?! like seriously I wanna know! Haha SOO TELL ME MUNCHKIN! :)

Anyways IT'S FINALLY HEREEEEEEEE! Yay! I don't think it's really worth the wait though. It's kinda just a filler chapter, :/ I'm sorry guys.

*Niallllllllllllls POV*

We pull away after a few minutes, both breathing heavily. Zayn gives me a small smile, before getting up and reaching a hand out for me too take. I grabbed his hand, and stood up.

"So how about some breakfast?" Zayn asked me after a few seconds of silence. I nodded my head repeatedly, grinning at the thought of food.

Zayn chuckled a bit. "Okay, leprechaun"

I followed closely after him as he headed into the kitchen, I jump onto the black cold stone counters, sitting as I watch him pull out the essentials he needs for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pancake mix, cheese, hash browns, hmm it all looks so good.

I watch Zayn as he starts cooking, his back muscles tense slightly as he leans over the stove. I check out his bare ass for a few minutes until I hear someone enter the kitchen.

I look over too see Louis, I quickly cover my 'spot' with a dish towel, as he looks at me.

"Hey Zayn, whatcha coooooking?" He asks, eyeing the food hungrily.

"Breakfast for me and Niall and not you" he chuckles at the pout on Louis lips "why don't you get your sex buddy to make you some food?"

"Fine! Maybe I will" he storms out of the room, but not without mumbling "fuckingg ass hole"

I start laughing, even though it wasn't that funny. I look up to find Zayn staring at me, I give him confused look, is their something on my face?

"You're so cute when you laugh" I blush at his words. he's so sweet.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No! I'm not" I said starting to yell a bit.

"Yes! you motherfucking are!" He yelled right back.

"Fiiiine, I'm cute when I laugh" Zayn does this little victory dance, which makes me laugh. He turns back too the stove, continuing to cook, and I go back to staring at his beautiful, Lush bottom.

After about 20 minutes of staring at Zayns bumbum, I get a little bored.

I jump off the counter and walk up behind him, pressing myself against him back. I feel him stiffen against me, as I wrap my arms around his waist, I softly bite his earlobe.

"When's the food ready?" I whisper softly my lips gliding swiftly against his ear as I talk, a small barely noticeable shiver escapes his body.

"S-Soon" he stuttered

"Well, hurry, because I'm really hungry" my voice gets a bit lower, making Zayn bite his plump bottom lip.

"Niall if you don't stop right now, the food with never be done"

"Stop what?" I nibble on his earlobe slightly

"That!" He yell, but I didn't back off

"You mean this?" I catch his ear between my teeth and pull it softly.

"Okay that's enough" he turned around quickly and pinned me up against the counter.

"Is it? Is it really?" I ask biting my lip slowly

"Oh fuck, Niall if you don't stop teasing me I'll have to flip you over and fuck you right here and now" my eyes widen a bit at the thought of his huge cock going up my ass.

"Fine, I'll stop teeeasing you"

"Good, breakfast is ready by the way"

I grin at the thought of food, it feels like I haven't eaten in forever! Ugh. Zayn walks over to the cabinets and grabs a few plates, and piles some food onto them.

"This looks to fucking good" I say as I stare at the beautiful, mouth watering food.

I take a bite of a piece of bacon and moan, this is amazing. I look up at Zayn to find his staring at me with lust in his eyes, I send him a small wink his way, and continue eating my breakfast.

A/N I'm sorry guys I don't know what else to write for this so I'm just gonna end it here. I'm so fucking sorry for the wait. This is horrible I know. Oh and this chapter is dedicated to the one and onlyyyyyyyy Zaynsunicornxp lol epic name. Anyways you know the drill next chapter is dedicated to my fav comment, And the next chapter will defiantly take a lot shorter then this one I promise. Haha love you :)