Chapter 4

A/N HEYY sorry! I haven't updated in a looooong time! I bet you were all like

asdfghjkl WHEN IS THIS BITCH GOING TO UPDATE! UGH IM GONNA KILL HER!

No, I have no fans .who want me to update that bad, *sigh* well anyways IM SORRY! im sorry i took so long so i put a little suprise for you guys in this chapter. ;)

Okay I should probably start writing this now >.< haha I have no idea what to even do for this chapter (except for the surprise) so it's probably going to be crap!

*Zayn's POV*

I laugh as Niall runs down the hall to the bathroom. Fuck, he could run away through the back door. I run to the bathroom and hear him moaning, hmmm he's making me hard, so sexy... I stand their getting hard, as Niall is reliving himself.

I let out a moan myself, as Niall lets out a loud, amazing moan. That moan could get ANYONE hard. I hear the door open, and I jump not expecting it, I look to see Niall staring at the ground with a red face.

"We're you standing their the whole time?" He mumbles slowly. I smirk at his shyness

"Of course, god it was SO hot, and you could of ran away" I say while biting my bottom lip lightly. Staring at him with my eyes filled with want. His eyes go wide as I start to lean in close to him. I gently place my lips to his ear mumbling softly "so hot"

*Niall's pov*

I gulp as his hot breath hits my ear. I start to get hard again, REALLY NIALL. YOU ARE GETTING HARD AT JUST HIS BREATH?! Pull it together man. I look up at him and notice his eyes are once again filled with lust, I take a deep shaky breath, as I try and step back only to collide with the wall. He gently presses his body up against mine, making my lower half get harder, as his hard lower have presses against my left thigh. He leans in again kissing my ear softly, before he speaks.

"I'll help you with your problem. If you help me with mine" my eyes go wide as I take in what he said. I want to say yes, but I'm scared. Sure I've gotten a Hand/Blow job before, but he kidnapped me. I shouldn't do this with my kidnapper. I look into his eyes, and my thoughts went blank and all I can do is nod.

Before I know it, I'm being dragged down the hall and into a room. I'm quickly thrown onto the bed, which is really soft by the way, and Zayn crawls on top of me. He slowly puts his cold hands up my shirt, and starts removing it. I shiver at his touch, which makes him smirk in response.

As he pull my shirt off, he goes in for kiss which I gladly grant him. I slowly fumble trying to unbutton his shirt, after a few failed attempts, I finally get all the buttons undone and he swiftly pulls it off. He slowly pulls away from the kiss, making me groan, and starts kissing and sucking on my neck. I let out a loud moan as he sucks on my sweet spot, I feel him slightly smirk against my skin.

I bring my hands up to his hair tugging and pulling, as he bites and sucks on my sweet spot. He starts kissing his way down my body, when he gets to the top of my jeans he pokes his tongue out and licks my v-line. He slowly starts undoing my belt and jeans with his teeth. Once he's finished undoing my jeans, rather slowly might I add, he swiftly pulls them down bring my boxers with them. My hard member springs out and I watch him stare at it for a second. His eyes connect with mine, when he looks up.

"Oh, baby" he says huskily, licking his lips. My eyes go wide as he puts me fully in his mouth, catching me by surprise. He bobs his head up and down, deep throating me, licking as he goes down and sucking as he goes up. I'm surprised he hasn't gagged yet. I let's out a loud moan, feeling myself reach my climax.

"Z-Zayn I'm g-gonna -" I don't get to finish the sentence before I release into him mouth. Zayn looks up at me, and swallows my load. Oh my lanta that felt so good.

"Your turn"

A/N

*blushes* that was my first time writing something like that. I'm sorry It's so short even though it took me like 2 FUCKING WEEKS TO UPDATE!!! IM SORRY!

Oh yeah YOU HORNY BASTARDS. I bet your all like ' WHY DIDN'T THIS BITCH WRITE NIALL GIVING ZAYN A BJ UGH IM SO PISSED AT HER' well the thing is, I'm gonna write that in the next chapter! Cause I just wanna piss you off!!

I'm sorry, I lovvvve you guys!!! Guess what!!!! OVER 2500 READS!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!! so next chapter is dedicated to a commenter,

Oh yeas while we are on the subject about commenters. Most of the comments or the same like 'UPDATEEE PLEASE!!!' Or 'Amazing! Update soon' I'm glad you guys want me to update but I put a lot of work into this so could you like maybe tell me what you want in the next chapter, or tell me what you like about it or something? I'm sorry if this offends you or anything I just don't wants the comments all the same...

Soo

ONCE AGAING I LOVVE YOU!!!