Chapter 2

A/N OH MY LANTA GUYS! guess what! IT'S AN UPDATE! A crappy update but an update! Haha NOW READ IT!

*Liams POV*

I smash my head in to the table a few times. Why am I so stupid? I should of never told him to come. I should of never took him out, I knew Zayn wanted him, I knew Zayn always gets what he wants.

I bet your wondering, why did you tell him to come if you knew he was in trouble, well the answer is easy, I was threatened Zayn and his buddies, they told me they would kill my family if I didn't give him to them. I know it was bad and terrible of me, but I had to, I didn't want my family dead I like them very much alive, but I need to know that Niall is safe, I need to know what Zayn is planning to do to or with Niall.

I dial Niall's cell number hoping Zayn will pick it up, or something. It rings about 4 times before someone picks up, and I hear a Bradford accent.

"Hello?"

"Zayn, it's me Liam, I was just wanting to know what are you actually planning on doing with Niall?" I mumble quickly in a hush tone.

*Zayns POV*

I let out a slight snicker, glancing at Harry who jerked an eyebrow at me curiously. I roll my eyes and mouth him 'Liam'. He gives me a minor smile, before turning back to the telly.

"oh so his name is Niall, sexy, and Liam, I'm not gonna hurt your friend, i just want to... have some fun" I smirk to myself at the dirty thoughts going through my brain, about what i could do to him, and what he could do to me, him screaming out my name, as I thrust. I'm brought out of my dirty train of thoughts, but Liam.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HAVE TO SOME FUN!" He screams through the phone,

"I mean, excatly what I said." and with that I hung up. I notice my pants are a bit tighter then they were a few minutes ago, I glance down and just as a suspected I got a hard on. aw fuck. I look up, to see Harry staring at me in amusment, I glare at him.

"seem like you got a bit of a problem" he sang, and stood up walking over to me, leaning in close to my ear and whispering, "maybe Niall could help you with that"

I shiver at the thought of Niall touching me, which just made my pants tighter.

"FUCK YOU HARRY!" I yell after him, but he's probably in his room fucking Louis.

I roll my head around, cracking my neck before getting up and stretching my legs. I quickly trudge to the bathroom, and relieve myself.

I slowly walk to the kitchen grabbing a plate and placing a grilled cheese sandwich on it, before walking to the metal cell I'm keeping Niall in. I slam the door open, strutting in letting the door close by itself.

I put the sandwich on the floor, before sitting on the chair in front of Niall. I gaze at his sleeping face, he looks so innocent. I bring my hand up and caress his cheek, slightly leaning forward I put my lips on his ear kissing it lightly, before whispering

"Wake up Niall" I kiss his ear one more time before pulling away.

His eyes flutter a bit before opening, he blinks a few tines before focussing his vision on me. He jumps a little in surprise, before staring at me blankly

"Morning sunshine" I smirk, "I bet your super super hungry, so I brought you some food, but your hands are all tied so you can't feed yourself, so I'll have to be your night in shining armer and feed you my self"

"Fine" he bluntly replied, he cocks his head to the side examining me "oh I see you got a hair cut, it seems different"

"So nice you to notice" I pick up the plate off the floor, taking a slice of the sandwich "wait, I'll give you your food, if you give me a kiss every time you take a bite"

"Y-yeah okay" he reluctantly replies, I smirk at my success, I slowly get off my chair and clim onto his lap "w-what are you doing?"

"Getting comfortable" I wiggle a bit, moving my ass against his lap.

I grab the slice again, bringing it up to his lips, he takes a quick bite, chewing it a bit before swallowing. He goes for another bite but I bring it away from his lips

"Eh eh eh, I need my kiss" I smirk at him before puckering my lips, he leans forward a bit and gives me a quick peck but I was having non of that, I leaned forward and pushed my lips on his, his lips tasted like dried blood but I could taste a little bit of strawberry's? His lips were soft unlike some of the other guys I've kissed, I pulled away after a while smirking, at his flushed face.

A/N sorry it's crappy I have writers block but I thought that you guys deserve an update!

*starts singing the teenage mutant ninja turtles theme song*

YES I WATCH THAT! It's sexy, I really like Rafael and Michel Anglo! I was in the middle of watching that, and then my parents came home and ambushed me with silly string. It was weird.

Well anyways to the point thanks for all the sexy votes and comments! NOW DO THE SAME FOR THIS CHAPTER!

I love you my fellow blehhhhhsters yes that is what I'm gonna call you all from now on OKAY! Get it got it good! And once again I LOVE YOU! Oh and the next chapter is going to be dedicated to the best commenter!